+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***OCTOBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

PPRVSR

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
Hi, today I have received an email from cic that my spouse file have transferred to newdelhi, how long usually will it take for ppr

PPRVSR

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
Each file is different. You're probably looking at a month or two. What's your timeline?
Application received : Oct 3rd 2018
Medical request: dec 3rd week
Medical completed: dec 3rd week
Rprf : Jan 14th
File transfer to local office New Delhi: Apr 3rd
Ppr : ?

Manojkuhana

Mar 11, 2019
We have the same timeline, except our file transferred March 12 and started to process March 27th.

laleona

Dec 10, 2018
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
12-10-2018
App received Oct 2,2018 Anyone else waiting for file transfer to VO? Medical was passed on Feb 10, 2019...haven't gotten an email for file transfer or anything sponsor approval was Jan 30 long ago
App received Oct. 12th. SA on January 23rd. Nothing since. Cuba is slower than most countries, but it is definitely hard to wait so long with no news.

Reactions: jerry777

Immigrant7525

Apr 4, 2019
Hi

I have received AOR2 from London Visa office that we have started processing your application .How much time LVO takes any idea??

Thanks

icewalker

Star Member
Dec 10, 2018
AFAIK, majority of files that get sent to NDVO take a month or so for BGC. You will get PPR after that. It's very normal.

Skipper48

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Hi,

Haven’t done anything for the pre-arrival since it’s not mandatory - although you can avail their online seminar/courses. Still waiting for ppr since the last update 27-Feb.

BGC in manila office usually takes few months - you may want to join the facebook group (2017-2019 canada spousal sponsorship) to know more about the progress of our peers with the same VO. :) but so far, most of oct applicants transferred to mvo are still waiting up to date..
My wife is Oct 1 applicant MVO. Received pre arrival March 6. BGC is in process. Does anyone know when the BGC begins?

pinkribbons01

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
My wife is Oct 1 applicant MVO. Received pre arrival March 6. BGC is in process. Does anyone know when the BGC begins?
It should be starting the moment they update your status. However, bgc may take a while since it will undergo through many phases (ie. security checks, travel history, other credentials etc)

I found this link that vividly explains how bgc is conducted:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/the-anatomy-of-a-background-check-in-depth-analysis.500146/

Anyhoo, based from spousal mvo fb group - most of those who received their ppr just this week are coming from May applicants while all others like october ones are still waiting.

While we know the trend and possible progress from local office, im still positively hoping that every single day is one step closer to the finish line...

Reactions: Skipper48

Skipper48

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
It should be starting the moment they update your status. However, bgc may take a while since it will undergo through many phases (ie. security checks, travel history, other credentials etc)

I found this link that vividly explains how bgc is conducted:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/the-anatomy-of-a-background-check-in-depth-analysis.500146/

Anyhoo, based from spousal mvo fb group - most of those who received their ppr just this week are coming from May applicants while all others like october ones are still waiting.

While we know the trend and possible progress from local office, im still positively hoping that every single day is one step closer to the finish line...
Thanks or your reply. The last update was "medical results received" in the online client application status. I believe this was January 22. Nothing since then.

Recently I found a number to call to check our status through automation, this gave us more detailed information they told us we don't need and interview, don't need to submit biometrics, medical passed and background is in process.

pinkribbons01

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
Thanks or your reply. The last update was "medical results received" in the online client application status. I believe this was January 22. Nothing since then.

Recently I found a number to call to check our status through automation, this gave us more detailed information they told us we don't need and interview, don't need to submit biometrics, medical passed and background is in process.
If it’s automated - isn’t it the same with what’s in gckey? :(