Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
09-08-2018 returned 31-10-2018
Doc's Request.
17 jan 19 and 23 feb
AOR Received.
Nil
Hi guys I'm back. Hubby has just sent our paperwork too Sydney NS. October 29th. So we just squeezed into the october thread lol.

We originally sent in our papers in August but they were returned a few weeks back as my son turned 18 during the time waiting and we were missing the checklist lol.

So now we have everything again it's on its merry way.

Amy mouse

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
South Australia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
17 jan 19 and 23 feb
AOR Received.
Nil
Just a quick update too keep me from forgetting courier sent delivery confirmed oct 31st

Reactions: kcward7

Western Mountain Man

Nov 2, 2018
Canada
Hi all,

Application received Sydney NS Oct 12/18
We worked together and carefully filled out all the required forms and attached documents.
Hopefully everything is completed to CIC standards and don't send it back.

I think everyone on this forum knows how important Family is.
It's difficult not being together with your loved ones.

Waiting for AOR

Amy mouse

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
South Australia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
17 jan 19 and 23 feb
AOR Received.
Nil
Wooo hoo I found the thread lol.it had floated away to the deep blue and sunk like the titanic.

Do we have any updates yet.. ? Anything from returned applications to requests for medicals?

anne720

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
FAM
Hi Amy baby!!! Hahhaa. This thread will be busy in a few weeks!! You’ll see. AORs gonna come before Christmas !!! Will be the best Christmas present ever!!!!

hoppypuppy

Oct 10, 2018
Yeah I did some calculations and based off the other threads (July, August, September) and the times that they are getting our AOR's, I should get mine around December 22nd. More importantly, if the process goes very smoothly and expediently, the applicant should be arriving around mid February. It goes without saying that this is all speculative. I will be working all Christmas and Christmas will not be very Christmassy this year, so it would be a lovely silver lining to receive the AOR as a Christmas present, but either way, yeah, should be getting it sometime around then... maybe after the New Year if their offices are closed for the holidays.

Reactions: anne720

anne720

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
FAM
Yeah I did some calculations and based off the other threads (July, August, September) and the times that they are getting our AOR's, I should get mine around December 22nd. More importantly, if the process goes very smoothly and expediently, the applicant should be arriving around mid February. It goes without saying that this is all speculative. I will be working all Christmas and Christmas will not be very Christmassy this year, so it would be a lovely silver lining to receive the AOR as a Christmas present, but either way, yeah, should be getting it sometime around then... maybe after the New Year if their offices are closed for the holidays.
Hi are you the sponsor? Where is PA? And when is your app received in Sydney NS office? Mine was received October 25th. I was hoping they’ll give my hubby’s AOR before Christmas!

Reactions: Wandersazzy

msmeleven

Oct 3, 2018
Hello, My application was received on 29th of October. I'm waiting for AOR along with you guys ^_^
will the AOR be sent by email or mail ?

hoppypuppy

Oct 10, 2018
Hi are you the sponsor? Where is PA? And when is your app received in Sydney NS office? Mine was received October 25th. I was hoping they’ll give my hubby’s AOR before Christmas!
Sponsor is in Canada. I am sponsor. Principal Applicant Philippines. Received October 16. I just looked at the dates from the other people applying with PA in the Philippines and went into "Wolfram Alpha" and used that to calculate the amount of days between dates, so you'd type in something like "October 16 to December 22" and you will get the number of days there without having to mess around with the calculator. So that makes it a lot easier to go into the September outland thread for example and see what sort of dates they are getting, then you can use that to calculate when you may be getting yours, based on whatever countr(ies) are involved.

Reactions: Wandersazzy

hoppypuppy

Oct 10, 2018
Hello, My application was received on 29th of October. I'm waiting for AOR along with you guys ^_^
will the AOR be sent by email or mail ?
It really depends on what sort of officer you get. It usually arrives by e-mail if you put your e-mail on your application. I've heard of people getting it by physical mail even after putting their e-mail in there (clearly written), which is clearly a decision of the officer. You never know what to expect 100% of the time.

Reactions: msmeleven

sswitzer10

Nov 12, 2018
Hi All,

I just realized I think I made a very dumb mistake. I believe I sent my paperwork to the wrong office, anyone have this happen or heard what happens? Any number I can call to get help? Thanks

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What office did you send to?

If you sent to Mississauga instead of Sydney they may transfer and vice versa but it all depends on the person who gets the mail. The call center would not be able to assist with this as if there is no record of your application in their system they are kind of limited in what they can help with.

Just hope whoever gets the mail forwards it to the correct corresponding office and it is not returned.

Hi All,

I just realized I think I made a very dumb mistake. I believe I sent my paperwork to the wrong office, anyone have this happen or heard what happens? Any number I can call to get help? Thanks

sswitzer10

Nov 12, 2018
I sent it to Mississauga and I am applying for Outland, so I'm almost positive its supposed to go to Sydney. No idea how I messed that up, I swear I re read the thing 20 times to double check myself. I am crossing my fingers they FWD it to the right location, however with the Canadian post on strike, not sure we are going to hear anything anytime soon if that is the case. Thanks for your help! I honestly might put together and entire new packet and send to Sydney... but then I am concerned they will eventually get two packets of ours. not sure the right thing to do!