+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***OCTOBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

sswitzer10

Nov 12, 2018
What office did you send to?

If you sent to Mississauga instead of Sydney they may transfer and vice versa but it all depends on the person who gets the mail. The call center would not be able to assist with this as if there is no record of your application in their system they are kind of limited in what they can help with.

Just hope whoever gets the mail forwards it to the correct corresponding office and it is not returned.
I sent it to Mississauga and I am applying for Outland, so I'm almost positive its supposed to go to Sydney. No idea how I messed that up, I swear I re read the thing 20 times to double check myself. I am crossing my fingers they FWD it to the right location, however with the Canadian post on strike, not sure we are going to hear anything anytime soon if that is the case. Thanks for your help! I honestly might put together and entire new packet and send to Sydney... but then I am concerned they will eventually get two packets of ours. not sure the right thing to do!

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
I sent it to Mississauga and I am applying for Outland, so I'm almost positive its supposed to go to Sydney. No idea how I messed that up, I swear I re read the thing 20 times to double check myself. I am crossing my fingers they FWD it to the right location, however with the Canadian post on strike, not sure we are going to hear anything anytime soon if that is the case. Thanks for your help! I honestly might put together and entire new packet and send to Sydney... but then I am concerned they will eventually get two packets of ours. not sure the right thing to do!
Don't put together a new application. Wait.

They may forward it to CPC S on your behalf.

Amy mouse

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
South Australia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
09-08-2018 returned 31-10-2018
Doc's Request.
17 jan 19 and 23 feb
AOR Received.
Nil
We are all waiting might be a little while yet September are just starting to get aor

Reactions: anne720

Wandersazzy

Nov 27, 2018
Good luck to us that we can get our AOR this December and it can be a precious gift for Christmas.. I will buy a and ..cheers! Keep positive and pray.

sswitzer10

Nov 12, 2018
Don't put together a new application. Wait.

They may forward it to CPC S on your behalf.
This is wild! we sent the paperwork in at the very end of October (to the wrong office) and I assumed it would take ages to hear anything or get the packet back... but we just received it in the mail yesterday! SOO happy I don't have to put together an entirely new packet, going to triple check everything one more time and then off to Sydney it goes! So glad we only wasted a few weeks vs. months!

Amy mouse

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
South Australia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
17 jan 19 and 23 feb
AOR Received.
Nil
I really am suprised it wasnt forwarded.. but its good that its back

MrsLama

Nov 26, 2018
Our application was received by the Sydney office on October 1st and we have not heard anything yet. I expect around December 7th to hear from them but check the email daily.
Yeah, Sept 27th applicant got AOR today but still some of earlier sept applicants are still waiting.

Amy mouse

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
South Australia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
17 jan 19 and 23 feb
AOR Received.
Nil
That's becuase each case is different. We need to stop comparing rates and times with such critical eyes.. it's a basic guide too what may happen moving forward. Just breathe and wait.. soon enough this will all be done

mkaur096

Oct 15, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Someone from the October whatsapp group got AOR today (Dec 1st). His application had arrived Oct. 1st. PA from India.

Kind Regards,

Manpreet

kongara999

Star Member
May 23, 2016
Hello friends,
I have a question regarding UCI Number.

I have applied visiting visa to my wife and the Visa was rejected.

Should I need to Mention UCI number rejection Visa in the PR application? or Should I leave the Blank?

is there any problem if leave Blank?

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hello friends,
I have a question regarding UCI Number.

I have applied visiting visa to my wife and the Visa was rejected.

Should I need to Mention UCI number rejection Visa in the PR application? or Should I leave the Blank?

is there any problem if leave Blank?
Even if you hide this they will find out rt away. Always better to be honest with them show all past history.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hello Everyone,

Someone from the October whatsapp group got AOR today (Dec 1st). His application had arrived Oct. 1st. PA from India.

Kind Regards,

Manpreet
Its amazing Mani Because it used to take 70 to 90 days