***OCTOBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
Well, due to a small mistake of my own, and a small delay, we finally got our application paid and sent today! Will be received in Sydney by end of day tomorrow. Anyone else tear up when it was finally out of your hands, or just me? Lol I'm so emotional.

paint.thinner

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2014
Nomination.....
November 2014
AOR Received.
January 2015
Med's Request
November 2015
Med's Done....
November 2015
Passport Req..
December 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 2015
i know this might sound wierd.. but i am not able to post individually .. i can only reply to peoples post.. can someone help. Thanks
Go to the bottom of the page and look for a textbox where you can write your own message and post a reply. Goodluck :)

Shellzyan

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
They updated some forms yesterday will that affect us? If you’ve already sent in your application?

Janeth7789

Jul 30, 2017
Nicaragua
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
3/7/2019
AOR Received.
4/5/2019
Hey everyone, Im about to start the whole process of sponsoring my common law spouse to Canada. I am a Canadian citizen and I have been living in Nicaragua for the last 7 years. We were pretty comfortable with our life here but due to the recent political conflict we have decided that starting our family would be best in Canada.

I have 2 questions:
  • I know some of the processing time is affected by the country the PA is from, I suspect not many people from here are applying for this type of thing. Would the processing time be less?
  • Due to instability in the country we were thinking of sending his passport with our application, unfortunately we can't guarantee that in the coming months we will have a way to do so since things are sort of hectic here. Is that a good idea or would that be seen badly?
We are just trying to avoid anything that could delay the process and being here we are kind of just going day by day.

Thanks and good luck to all!

anne720

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
FAM
Hello everyone! Case Processing Centre received our application through UPS today! Now is the start of this waiting game! Hoping for the best for everyone! Positivity is the key! Good luck to all of US!

Reactions: Sarahannclarke5

anne720

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
FAM
They updated some forms yesterday will that affect us? If you’ve already sent in your application?
I don’t think so, I was worried too but they can see when the application was mailed. So this shouldn’t affect our application. Just being positive here

anne720

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
FAM
How did you found out it was yeaterday that they updated the forms? A little worried here, though I mailed our Application Oct. 23 and received at the Case Processing Centre today.

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
Our application was received at the case processing centre today! I'm probably one of the most emotional people, but jeez I am excited. I cant contain myself. I think when we get the AOR, I will buy myself a cake to celebrate. M thinking the AOR will be a really nice Christmas gift lol.

paint.thinner

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2014
Nomination.....
November 2014
AOR Received.
January 2015
Med's Request
November 2015
Med's Done....
November 2015
Passport Req..
December 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 2015
Hey everyone, Im about to start the whole process of sponsoring my common law spouse to Canada. I am a Canadian citizen and I have been living in Nicaragua for the last 7 years. We were pretty comfortable with our life here but due to the recent political conflict we have decided that starting our family would be best in Canada.

I have 2 questions:
  • I know some of the processing time is affected by the country the PA is from, I suspect not many people from here are applying for this type of thing. Would the processing time be less?
  • Due to instability in the country we were thinking of sending his passport with our application, unfortunately we can't guarantee that in the coming months we will have a way to do so since things are sort of hectic here. Is that a good idea or would that be seen badly?
We are just trying to avoid anything that could delay the process and being here we are kind of just going day by day.

Thanks and good luck to all!
Please do not send the passport along with the application package. You should not send something they do not want yet.

Shrey_19

Star Member
Oct 14, 2018
Dear All,

Require your help on urgent basis.

I am living presently in X city of Gujarat State in India and my homwtowh is Y city of Gujarat State in India.

I am going to apply in Canada PR and in Background check form they are asking personal history and last 10 year Residence history.

Shall I take PCC from my hometown PSK as my passport is on hometown address and I don't have any residence proof of my current city address?

And if I will take PCC from hometown PSK then can it will create any problem in my PR application as I mentioned different city as a current residence city?

Please help and guide urgently.

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
This may seem like a silly question, but what is ecas? I've signed up for gckey, and of course, it's way too early to use either, but what's the diff?

Monie

Star Member
Sep 22, 2018
ECAS is the online tool. Please see below:

There are two ways to check your application status online.

If you are the person being sponsored, you can:

Both you and the person sponsoring you can check the status of your application by using our online tool.

This may seem like a silly question, but what is ecas? I've signed up for gckey, and of course, it's way too early to use either, but what's the diff?

Reactions: Sarahannclarke5

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
ECAS is the online tool. Please see below:

There are two ways to check your application status online.

If you are the person being sponsored, you can:

Both you and the person sponsoring you can check the status of your application by using our online tool.
Thank you!