+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****October 2018**** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

Mark Robinson

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
Finally Guys, I am now confirmed a Permanent Resident in Canada, thanks to you guys. It was straight forward, the lady said PR card would be mailed to me within 3-4 weeks. Questions were straight forward, all I did was to initial my names and signed, confirmed my address and show the letter and proof. Got there 10:00am and was called in less than two minute of arrival.

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
Finally Guys, I am now confirmed a Permanent Resident in Canada, thanks to you guys. It was straight forward, the lady said PR card would be mailed to me within 3-4 weeks. Questions were straight forward, all I did was to initial my names and signed, confirmed my address and show the letter and proof. Got there 10:00am and was called in less than two minute of arrival.
Great! Congrats on becoming a PR and good luck with your life ahead in Canada :)

Jessica_D

Star Member
Jan 9, 2018
Winnipeg
Congratulations! :)

bobsponge2017

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
Anyone still at background check?

no updates since the end of January...
You are not alone dude. They are still within the 12 months waiting period so even if you call them they are just going to make you feel like a retard and tell you that you have to wait. So, just chill and keep us posted, I will do as well.

candiceteng

Star Member
May 9, 2019
congr!!

alinas42

Sep 26, 2018
Anyone still at background check?

no updates since the end of January...
I thought I was the only October applicant remaining. BCG started on 22nd January 2019 and after a ghost update on 27th March 2019, it has been really quiet. No SA, AIP or DM. Its jist stuck on BCG.

jack_is_jack

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
18-12-2014
wow I finally see some movement... (Oct 1 applicant)

Decision made on SA, on PR they saying sent some mail to us last week.