AOR Received.
07-09-2018
Med's Request
16-11-2018
Med's Done....
07-12-2018
LANDED..........
21-10-2021
Hi, there! No comments since the end of July.. I hope all of you guys finally received their PR status. I applied in October 2018 and still waiting for a decision. Is anyone in the same boat? Thanks
Keep your hopes up, I had no communication since the end of March and two weeks ago I finally became a PR. It will happen soon for you too, I’m sending some positive energy your way. Stay safe

• Love
Reactions: Sedoy29

Sedoy29

Nov 3, 2021
Was your file transferred for further assessment? Why so long? Inland or out?
Inland. Yes, my file was transferred to office in Montreal for further assessment 2 years ago and no updates since then. I call them regularly but all they say is everything is good we're still processing your case, just wait, no dates, nothing.

souparno

Oct 12, 2019
IRCC has asked us to upload a copy of the 'valid marriage certificate issued by a civic authority'. We have sent photocopy before and after both time.
But for second time we send photo copy of marriage certificate with explanation.. " Dear Officer, This has reference to your office communication dated May 03, 2019 (attached) asking the applicant to provide a copy of the 'valid marriage certificate issued by a civic authority.' In this regard, please note that the requested document was already provided with the complete In-Canada spousal sponsorship application submitted to IRCC and is attached once again for your reference and records. This document titled 'Certificate of Registration of Marriage', has been issued by the Registrar of Marriages, District Gandhinagar, Government of Gujarat, India under the Gujarat Registration of Marriages Act, 2006 and is, as mentioned on the document itself, duly recorded in the 'Register of Marriages maintained under the Gujarat Registration of Marriages Act, 2006 (Guj. 16 of 2006). Similar certificates have previously been accepted by IRCC as a valid Certificate of Marriage issued by a civic authority. Trust that will suffice. Should you require additional information and/or documentation in this regard, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thanks and Regards."
This is sent by my representative.
Hi, I am in the same boat right now and curious if this letter solved your problem ? My marriage was also registered in Vadodara and I just have the certificate of registration of marriage. Not sure what else I can provide.