+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****October 2018**** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

bobsponge2017

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
If you request for GCMS notes, you can check close to the last pages under Notes. It shows the notes the officer who reviewed your file entered. Some words might have been "white out" i think due to security reasons but you should get the gist of what their review results were.
Thank you Louand for your prompt reply. I did ask for the GCMS notes once, but didnt see any comment that made me feel there was something wrong with my file.... I guess it was for the best to not being able to grasp what happened? as some say, Ignorance is a blessing.
At this point, I dont even want to ask for the GCMS notes as I have a very good feeling this nightmare is about to end and the least I want is to spoil the mood. Specially because I have had lots of sleepless nights ever since this non-sense started ... I know most of you understand. I can easily say without even exagerating that, this process has taken away 5 years of my life (if not more)... this stress has given me and my wife countless of complications and lots of headaches.

bobsponge2017

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
Hello guys,
Got some news today. ECAS shows decision made on both sides. However, when I log into my wife's IRCC account still shows "Action Required". Yesterday we were sent a communication asking us to apply fro pre-arrival services in Canada and got another letter saying the elegibility was passed (even though we had got the same later two weeks ago when we were asked to take the medical exam). At this point, I dont know if the system has a glitch or if it truly means that finally this nightmare is over. I am cautiously optimistic and we will se. PD. I just tried to call the IRCC to get this sorted out but it doesnt even let me speak to an agent as it says there is a high volume of people calling. Go figure!

Needtogeahead

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Me too, August 2018
Hello all

I am also 2018, but I recently got my PR in June 2021. What works very well for me was contacting my local MP and she did a very good job contacting my VO, to find out what was happening to my application. I also order GCMS notes and that really help me getting some answers and pushing my application to the final result.

I hope that will help you all and best wishes.

Reactions: ConfusedJ

ConfusedJ

Star Member
May 10, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
14-08-2018
AOR Received.
07-09-2018
Med's Request
16-11-2018
Med's Done....
07-12-2018
LANDED..........
21-10-2021
Hello all

I am also 2018, but I recently got my PR in June 2021. What works very well for me was contacting my local MP and she did a very good job contacting my VO, to find out what was happening to my application. I also order GCMS notes and that really help me getting some answers and pushing my application to the final result.

Congrats on your PR

Reactions: Needtogeahead

ljtm

Feb 2, 2020
Hello all

Congrats on getting the PR. Can you please explain what you and your MP did? I'm in contact with mine right now and she is working on my application, but not sure what can I ask her to do once I get a reply

Needtogeahead

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Congrats on getting the PR. Can you please explain what you and your MP did? I'm in contact with mine right now and she is working on my application, but not sure what can I ask her to do once I get a reply
Well it depends on the MP, my MP contacted my local VO every six weeks and sometimes before if I contacted her about any updated I received from IRCC. I don't know what she ask IRCC, but whenever she do an inquiry on my half about my application, she let me know what said and where IRCC in the process of my application.

The first time I contacted my local MP and gave her my consent to contact my VO, I ask her to find out, what was happening and the latest update on my application since I submitted it in 2018, because I wasn't getting any update after 2019.

I hope that will help.

Reactions: ljtm

ljtm

Feb 2, 2020
Well it depends on the MP, my MP contacted my local VO every six weeks and sometimes before if I contacted her about any updated I received from IRCC. I don't know what she ask IRCC, but whenever she do an inquiry on my half about my application, she let me know what said and where IRCC in the process of my application.

The first time I contacted my local MP and gave her my consent to contact my VO, I ask her to find out, what was happening and the latest update on my application since I submitted it in 2018, because I wasn't getting any update after 2019.

I hope that will help.
Thanks for that!

Reactions: Needtogeahead

jack_is_jack

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
18-12-2014
Hello all

We will try that. Thank you.

Sedoy29

Nov 3, 2021
Hi, there! No comments since the end of July.. I hope all of you guys finally received their PR status. I applied in October 2018 and still waiting for a decision. Is anyone in the same boat? Thanks

Feb2020

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
Hi, there! No comments since the end of July.. I hope all of you guys finally received their PR status. I applied in October 2018 and still waiting for a decision. Is anyone in the same boat? Thanks
Was your file transferred for further assessment? Why so long? Inland or out?