+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****October 2018**** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
Im from vancouver
It might take some time then
We’ll be having interview next day. I reviewed the email my consultant sent me.
It says there we have to bring the RPRF proof of payment.
We have lot’s of receipts and I am not sure if my RPRF was already included on those.
We payed 1,040cad.
Do we still need to pay another 490cad?
You just bring the receipt of the 1040, they'll know

Reactions: Ashie

Mark Robinson

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
Congre!! I have no update since receiving AIP after May 4th. You give me hope!!! Did you receive your DM letter or DM on PA side?

Hello,

Yes I got DM on both sides. Did you get request for additional documentation after receiving AIP, if you did, you probably would be on the stage of background check and which will be after exact 3 months of sending and receiving the additional documentation before you get the landing. That’s the story with mine. I wish us all the best moving forward.

candiceteng

Star Member
May 9, 2019
Hello,

Yes I got DM on both sides. Did you get request for additional documentation after receiving AIP, if you did, you probably would be on the stage of background check and which will be after exact 3 months of sending and receiving the additional documentation before you get the landing. That’s the story with mine. I wish us all the best moving forward.
Thanks. I have not received any additional information request and only security check have not finished yet... When did you get DM on both side?

Mark Robinson

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
Thanks. I have not received any additional information request and only security check have not finished yet... When did you get DM on both side?

Hi, I got DM on sponsorship side on the 10 April and AIP the same date with PA. Got additional documentation requested on the same date, submitted the document on the 15 April, and on the 16 July, got DM on the PA side with a landing invite letter too. I now realized backgrounders checks were completed for three months in my case.

candiceteng

Star Member
May 9, 2019
Hi, I got DM on sponsorship side on the 10 April and AIP the same date with PA. Got additional documentation requested on the same date, submitted the document on the 15 April, and on the 16 July, got DM on the PA side with a landing invite letter too. I now realized backgrounders checks were completed for three months in my case.
The length of background check is case by case. Your case is finish. Just relax and enjoy. The landing notice is on the way :)

Ashie

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Good luck on your interview!
Tips and advices: double check if you have all the documents needed before you go, be there ahead of time, don't get nervous it's a very easy interview
Thank you so much!
I was so nervous waiting for our name to be called. We waited an hour but The interview was fast, they only asked 4questions answerable by yes or no and my orig date of entry and latest entry. :)

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
Thank you so much!
I was so nervous waiting for our name to be called. We waited an hour but The interview was fast, they only asked 4questions answerable by yes or no and my orig date of entry and latest entry. :)
Congrats on becoming a PR!

etaoin

Nov 7, 2017
Today I received an email from IRCC with a letter saying processing has been completed and Etobicoke office will arrange an appointment with me at a later date. ECAS changed to DM. This is only a positive thing right? I want to celebrate this but I'm still so nervous something can go wrong :eek:

Reactions: Geno.uss

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
Today I received an email from IRCC with a letter saying processing has been completed and Etobicoke office will arrange an appointment with me at a later date. ECAS changed to DM. This is only a positive thing right? I want to celebrate this but I'm still so nervous something can go wrong :eek:
It is 100% a positive thing, you can celebrate it for sure, Congrats! :)