+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****October 2018**** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

Leking1980

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
Not yet. My additional documents's due date was end of June, so I think they might not check it until that day. (I got an email stating that they have received my documents and forwarded to the department or person who are dealing with my case.) Hopefully I did well and Eligibility starts as soon as possible.
It will. Mine eligibility started already and I have dm on sponsor side. I sent my additional request documents last week too. Just a waiting game I guess

Sky.ay

Sep 21, 2017
Victoria
It will. Mine eligibility started already and I have dm on sponsor side. I sent my additional request documents last week too. Just a waiting game I guess
I got Eligibility passed letter today so I might get DM tomorrow. It was way quicker than I expected to hear back from them. Hope you will hear back from them soon!

Reactions: Jessica_D

olasmiles

Feb 10, 2018
Please I would like to process inland spousal sponsorship for my spouse, I am a PR holder, please how would I go about the processing?.... I really need a very detailed information. Thank you

newfoundlove

Nov 20, 2018
Newfoundland/Germany
The CIC website made a big deal about the biometrics if you‘re from Europe or Asia but I didn’t have to give any biometrics up to this point and my interview is tomorrow.
I did pay the 85$ for biometrics and was wondering if I have to give my fingerprints during the interview?

Leking1980

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
The CIC website made a big deal about the biometrics if you‘re from Europe or Asia but I didn’t have to give any biometrics up to this point and my interview is tomorrow.
I did pay the 85$ for biometrics and was wondering if I have to give my fingerprints during the interview?
No

iceineyes

Dec 7, 2018
Toronto
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
02 Oct 2018
AOR Received.
23 Oct 2018
October 5 applicant, got AIP today! So happy :D

Guys who haven't heard anything yet, hold tight it's coming soon!
Congratulations!

October 2nd applicant. Still nothing after BGC :-(

No idea of what's going on with my application.

Reactions: june394