+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****October 2018**** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

Maryoma

May 7, 2019
  1. We received application for permanent residence on October 9, 2018.
  2. We started processing application on February 27, 2019.
  3. We sent medical instructions on February 13, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent correspondence on February 28, 2019. If has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have do so as soon as possible. Please wait until eceives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent a letter on March 13, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Now in background check how long to get dm

Reactions: Geno.uss

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
  1. We received application for permanent residence on October 9, 2018.
  2. We started processing application on February 27, 2019.
  3. We sent medical instructions on February 13, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent correspondence on February 28, 2019. If has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have do so as soon as possible. Please wait until eceives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent a letter on March 13, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Now in background check how long to get dm
That depends on Rome visa office and how straightforward your case is
You are outland and this is inland
It's different process so you're in the wrong thread
You should join the October 2018 outland thread
Here is the link: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/october-2018-outland-spousal-sponsorship.587432/

Reactions: Calm2019

Hary123

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
I dont think we can apply for ohip untill we have COPR in hands

Not sure though. Best way google or call ask service Ontario helpdesk
I applied in April with my AIP, no issues, applied in the office near islinton station there was 45 mins wait.

I would suggest dont wait for COPR or PR card as you can minimise your waiting. There will be a 3 month wait before you get it.

Reactions: Calm2019

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
Thanks for the information

Sky.ay

Sep 21, 2017
Victoria
What additional documents were requested from you?
It was to prove my husband and my cohabitation in Canada. We were living with my husband's parents at their house until we moved into our own place mid April. Got additional request a week after the date we moved into new house.

willzhu

Oct 22, 2018
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
22-10-2018
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Request
08-01-2019
Med's Done....
09-01-2019
You should call them and enquire about your file
I did call them, and they told me I need to wait as I stayed in Australia for more than 6 months.

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
It was to prove my husband and my cohabitation in Canada. We were living with my husband's parents at their house until we moved into our own place mid April. Got additional request a week after the date we moved into new house.
I did call them, and they told me I need to wait as I stayed in Australia for more than 6 months.
Good luck to you both

Reactions: Sky.ay and baimmeb

Sky.ay

Sep 21, 2017
Victoria
Your eligibility review started yet?
Not yet. My additional documents's due date was end of June, so I think they might not check it until that day. (I got an email stating that they have received my documents and forwarded to the department or person who are dealing with my case.) Hopefully I did well and Eligibility starts as soon as possible.

Reactions: Leking1980