AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Request
08-01-2019
Med's Done....
09-01-2019
Congratulations!

October 2nd applicant. Still nothing after BGC :-(

No idea of what's going on with my application.
Did CIC ask you for additional document? I'm on the same boat with you. Do you have wechat?

Reactions: baimmeb

Oct2018

Jan 31, 2019
I have received DM and SA letter on April 18 , but still waiting for the landing interview email from Etobicoke office any idea how long it will take to receive landing interview .

Thanks

Reactions: Ashie

dstpcansgirlfriend

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
30-10-2018
Any applicant here from vancouver?
Hi Ashie, yes, we are in BC and will be landing in Vancouver. We received our DM last month and haven't heard anything yet. I believe it will be at least another month, but I haven't been following the timelines too closely.

Reactions: baimmeb

baimmeb

Nov 21, 2016
Calgary, AB
Hi Ashie, yes, we are in BC and will be landing in Vancouver. We received our DM last month and haven't heard anything yet. I believe it will be at least another month, but I haven't been following the timelines too closely.
yeah i heard vancouver office might take up to 3 months to send out landing interview email :(( :oops::oops:

Ashie

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
My application is still in bgc.
But then I haven’t heard any oct. applicant who did landing interview in vancouver, made me also think that the application in Van office takes forever.
Hope you’ll receive update on your application soon.

Sky.ay

Sep 21, 2017
Victoria
Any applicant here from vancouver?
I am in Victoria but our interview will be in Vancouver. As other people said it takes upto 3 month to receive interview schedule at Vancouver office at the moment. (I saw people who got DM in Feb have received landing appointment recently) I think one of the reason why it takes so long to set up an interview date is because they have closed Victoria office and now all of applicants from Victoria have to go to Vancouver for an interview. Just a thought but I think it could be one of reason. Hopefully we get it soon.