+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****October 2018**** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

Jessica_D

Star Member
Jan 9, 2018
Winnipeg
Hi guys!

Landing interview tomorrow morning. I just wanted to double check what we need to bring.

Our passports, the photos - when they say “documents from CIC” do they just mean the work permit (or any official document) - or do we need to bring any correspondence (emails, etc)?

Reactions: baimmeb

baimmeb

Nov 21, 2016
Calgary, AB
Hi guys!

Landing interview tomorrow morning. I just wanted to double check what we need to bring.

Our passports, the photos - when they say “documents from CIC” do they just mean the work permit (or any official document) - or do we need to bring any correspondence (emails, etc)?
yeah PA's passport, Sponsor's Drivers lisence or passport. PA's two photographs, and your work permit.. thats all..

Reactions: Jessica_D

PR2018USA

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
I've been noticing a pattern with the Inland Spousal Sponsorship application processing times, especially with the applications submitted in the 2nd half of 2018.

The applicants who submitted their applications in July and September pretty much all got their applications processed under 7 months at CPC-Mississauga with no major delays unless there was a case specific issue.

On the other hand, a lot of applicants from June, August and October seems to be having a massive delay with their applications after being transferred and processed at the Montreal Innovation Hub.

A conspiracy theory or whatever you wanna call it, it just seems a bit odd that even numbered months are bad and odds are better. Not that we can change our months now but just a thought to wander while waiting... Maybe it's a CPC-Mississauga thing to transfer backed-up applications every even months to meet their processing quota, who knows... :p

Makes you think! :p I almost kind of wonder if there is some sort of pilot project going on. For example, odd numbered months get processed one way and even numbered months get processed another.

luckyrabbit13

Apr 26, 2019
If this is the case, I’ll say that the Montreal Innovation Hub has failed the pilot program pretty hard hahaha
Makes you think! :p I almost kind of wonder if there is some sort of pilot project going on. For example, odd numbered months get processed one way and even numbered months get processed another.

Reactions: PR2018USA