+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****October 2018**** INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP

minbly

May 18, 2019
Any interview experience for Landing in Niagara Falls IRCC, 4318 Portage Road, Niagara Falls ON L2E 6A4.

I wired i see most of them having in Etobicoke and I stay in Etobicoke but my landing is scheduled in Niagara Falls. I will be attending next week any experience there would be appreciated.
Hello there, I am scheduled to have interview at Niagara Falls next week. How was your experience at Niagara Falls?

barsarah

Oct 3, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
12-09-2018
AOR Received.
11-10-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
Interview........
06-06-2019
LANDED..........
06-06-2019
I've been noticing a pattern with the Inland Spousal Sponsorship application processing times, especially with the applications submitted in the 2nd half of 2018.

The applicants who submitted their applications in July and September pretty much all got their applications processed under 7 months at CPC-Mississauga with no major delays unless there was a case specific issue.

On the other hand, a lot of applicants from June, August and October seems to be having a massive delay with their applications after being transferred and processed at the Montreal Innovation Hub.

A conspiracy theory or whatever you wanna call it, it just seems a bit odd that even numbered months are bad and odds are better. Not that we can change our months now but just a thought to wander while waiting... Maybe it's a CPC-Mississauga thing to transfer backed-up applications every even months to meet their processing quota, who knows... :p

baimmeb

Nov 21, 2016
Calgary, AB
I've been noticing a pattern with the Inland Spousal Sponsorship application processing times, especially with the applications submitted in the 2nd half of 2018.

The applicants who submitted their applications in July and September pretty much all got their applications processed under 7 months at CPC-Mississauga with no major delays unless there was a case specific issue.

On the other hand, a lot of applicants from June, August and October seems to be having a massive delay with their applications after being transferred and processed at the Montreal Innovation Hub.

A conspiracy theory or whatever you wanna call it, it just seems a bit odd that even numbered months are bad and odds are better. Not that we can change our months now but just a thought to wander while waiting... Maybe it's a CPC-Mississauga thing to transfer backed-up applications every even months to meet their processing quota, who knows... :p
probabbly their cases are bit complicated, or Montreal office is being so slow