+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

october 2017 citizenship applicants

robw

Mar 10, 2014
1. It is not about immigration - it is about "illegal" immigration
2. She is more in tune with us then any other candidate
3. The linked video is for a murdered child, which could've been avoided - not for the spokesperson. And you're triggered by the speaker - not the murder? o_O
You must be completely delusional if you believe the stuff you just wrote down. You are literally extolling a white supremacist who has appeared on a neo-nazi podcast talking about the ills of nonwhite immigration because she is attention-whoring the murder of someone. This is like if I linked to a video by an unhinged Islamic extremist condemning a police shooting in America and say: "SEE, HE MAKES A GOOD POINT! HE'S ON OUR SIDE TOO!"

Unbelievable...in an immigration forum no less. I guess I understand now this whole trope about some recent immigrants being hardliners. They are privileged, selfish assholes who think they're somehow better and more suited for this country than everyone else applying after them, and they actually live in a delusional world where white supremacists make a distinction between "legal" and "illegal" immigration. I actually don't think you're delusional...I think if we let you talk a little bit, you'll show yourself as an open bigot, if your media diet includes people like Goldy, Ezra Levant and the rest of the Rebel.

Canada is honestly worse off because someone like you just became a citizen.

Anyway, for the sake of everyone else, I'm done de-railing this thread. I just thought I should point out to everybody here that there's a guy here who seems to be a fan of a white nationalist attention whore who goes around telling the world that immigration to Canada is resulting in a "white genocide" and that "multiculturalism" (i.e. everyone here who is not white) is destroying the west. Just puttin that out there.

Last edited:

nofrills

Jun 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
06-07-2015
Passport Req..
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
25-09-2015
You must be completely delusional if you believe the stuff you just wrote down. You are literally extolling a white supremacist who has appeared on a neo-nazi podcast talking about the ills of nonwhite immigration because she is attention-whoring the murder of someone. This is like if I linked to a video by an unhinged Islamic extremist condemning a police shooting in America and say: "SEE, HE MAKES A GOOD POINT! HE'S ON OUR SIDE TOO!"

Unbelievable...in an immigration forum no less. I guess I understand now this whole trope about some recent immigrants being hardliners. They are privileged, selfish assholes who think they're somehow better and more suited for this country than everyone else applying after them, and they actually live in a delusional world where white supremacists make a distinction between "legal" and "illegal" immigration. I actually don't think you're delusional...I think if we let you talk a little bit, you'll show yourself as an open bigot, if your media diet includes people like Goldy, Ezra Levant and the rest of the Rebel.

Anyway, for the sake of everyone else, I'm done de-railing this thread. I just thought I should point out to everybody here that there's a guy here who seems to be a fan of a white nationalist attention whore who goes around telling the world that immigration to Canada is resulting in a "white genocide" and that "multiculturalism" (i.e. everyone here who is not white) is destroying the west. Just puttin that out there.
There are definitely those who think they are entitled to a speedy citizenship because they did it "the right way" unlike those ungrateful refugees clamouring over the border in their millions - moan and complain about the federal government when they aren't first in line for citizenship grants, but happy to take advantage of freedoms and rights afforded by an open minded multicultural policies put forward by progressive governments. Not to mention no complaints to be the first to sign an application after C-6. But optimistically, I think the majority of people on this forum are good natured well meaning folks. :)

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012

No worries ... I don’t think she’s getting anywhere , didn’t she try to run for the mayor but didnt even get invited to the debate? She is never going to go mainstream with the support of the public

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
There are definitely those who think they are entitled to a speedy citizenship because they did it "the right way" unlike those ungrateful refugees clamouring over the border in their millions - moan and complain about the federal government when they aren't first in line for citizenship grants, but happy to take advantage of freedoms and rights afforded by an open minded multicultural policies put forward by progressive governments. Not to mention no complaints to be the first to sign an application after C-6. But optimistically, I think the majority of people on this forum are good natured well meaning folks. :)
Is there really a need to attack someone with no basis? how did you know the ones on the side of the white supremacist were the ones moan and complain 'when they aren't first in line for citizenship grants'? and who did actually moan and complain about not being 'first in line for citizenship grants'? The only complaints I have seen here are the those who were first in line to send the application but getting treated last, which is enough reason to complain

Reactions: glob and qorax

nofrills

Jun 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
06-07-2015
Passport Req..
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
25-09-2015
Is there really a need to attack someone with no basis? how did you know the ones on the side of the white supremacist were the ones moan and complain 'when they aren't first in line for citizenship grants'? and who did actually moan and complain about not being 'first in line for citizenship grants'? The only complaints I have seen here are the those who were first in line to send the application but getting treated last, which is enough reason to complain
Lots of questions and assumptions mate. I'm not "attacking" anyone - my comments were an observation based on the literally thousands of posts of people indignant about the status of their applications, despite 99% of them being under the non-guaranteed processing time of 12 months for standard applications, despite having ZERO insight into what is happening in the background. The rhetoric on this forum at times has turned to legitimate vs illegitimate migrants. This is all true whether you like hearing it or not.

Also, not going to get into a debate about timing as I understand the impatience, believe it or not, I have sympathy for you and your timeline - but in the end, there are no guarantees other than a fair review.

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Lots of questions and assumptions mate. I'm not "attacking" anyone - my comments were an observation based on the literally thousands of posts of people indignant about the status of their applications, despite 99% of them being under the non-guaranteed processing time of 12 months for standard applications, despite having ZERO insight into what is happening in the background. The rhetoric on this forum at times has turned to legitimate vs illegitimate migrants. This is all true whether you like hearing it or not.

Also, not going to get into a debate about timing as I understand the impatience, believe it or not, I have sympathy for you and your timeline - but in the end, there are no guarantees other than a fair review.
and you know it's a 'fair' review how? you work there? lol
Everybody knows it is not a guarantee, but the excuses for all the delays for random individuals are just ridiculous, that's all I am saying, but you were generalizing all those people with those who had problem with illegal immigrants, which is completely unrelated and uncalled for.

BTW, no need to bother replying to this, since I won't be seeing what it is after hitting the 'ignore' botton

nofrills

Jun 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
06-07-2015
Passport Req..
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
25-09-2015
and you know it's a 'fair' review how? you work there? lol
The burden of proof is on the person making the accusation.

Everybody knows it is not a guarantee, but the excuses for all the delays for random individuals are just ridiculous, that's all I am saying, but you were generalizing all those people with those who had problem with illegal immigrants, which is completely unrelated and uncalled for.

BTW, no need to bother replying to this, since I won't be seeing what it is after hitting the 'ignore' botton
Translation..."I wanna have my say and I don't wanna listen to anybody else who doesn't agree with me" Snowflake.

nivola

Aug 22, 2014
Finally my journey is ending. I got my ceremony date. All the process has been 12.5 months.

Good luck to everyone and to this forum!. Please update my dates.

Application sent: October 16, 2017
Application received: October 19, 2017
AOR: January 28, 2018
Test Invite: July 31, 2018
Test date / interview: August 29, 2018
Decision Made: August 30, 2018
Oath Letter: October 3, 2018
Oath Ceremony: November 1, 2018

Vancouver office

Reactions: qorax

verysoonacanadian

Mar 29, 2018
Hey guys,

My application was received on the 17th of October last year and I am still waiting for the test invite. The last thing I was told was that the application was sent to the Scarborough office in July, although I live in Mississauga.

It's really frustrating since many of my friends who applied with me or even after me got the citizenship, and some did the test and the oath in the missisauga office and they live in Toronto, very weird

Mehran1

Aug 16, 2018
Hey guys,

My application was received on the 17th of October last year and I am still waiting for the test invite. The last thing I was told was that the application was sent to the Scarborough office in July, although I live in Mississauga.

It's really frustrating since many of my friends who applied with me or even after me got the citizenship, and some did the test and the oath in the missisauga office and they live in Toronto, very weird
It is different from case to case. But Scarborough is busy and slow . I applied 14 month a go and passed the test 8 month a go still in process. There are many applications who ate waiting for the test . Don't worry you will get the test soon