+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2016 - Citizenship Applicants

Discussion in 'Citizenship' started by imran01, Sep 30, 2016.

1. The main problem is everyone knows that 12 months is not the average and hasn't been for a while now. So you see other people get through the system much faster than you and nobody explains what accounts for difference and that is obviously upsetting to many.

2. when u wait for 4 yr to apply

to aquire cant u wait 1 year( although it doesnt take much )

if some one cant . then something wrong with their common sense

4. Congratulations! May I ask how you got to do everything on the same day?

5. In my hypothetical the problem is everyone else also waited 4 years. This is about fairness.

6. if u want fairness then go and ask this q during interview to the officer?

this arguments are usless

7. It is easy to work yourself up - I look at the time lapses between the steps in my application so far, and some are in line with most other people in the forum, and others are shorter, or longer, and I have to remind myself to just remain patient. Keep in mind firstly that the people in this forum represent less than 1% of the total number of applicants the CIC has to process, and the fact that on average people in the forum get processed in less than a year, might not reflect the overall statistics. Secondly, there are so many variables to each application - the office that is processing your application, the official who is processing your application, the other cases that person has to deal with (there might be another case in that person's case load that is taking up more time, and slowing down the process for everybody else in that cohort), everybody that official has to rely on for verification of your information, each applicant's unique circumstances...

8. at that stage its not meaningful weather it is routine or non-routine..don't feel sad after reading the definition of non routine on the cic website...if your application took more then 12 months then you start thinking about this question :)

in my opinion you will get the retest between 1-3 month time frame...if you send the explanation letter for missing your schedule test...

9. he applied from "Edmonton"

10. jollie
    Richie888
    TJP
    jjedm
    Mohan
    OH
    Alejandrito
    attakhan
    Kdays18
    coldgirl
    Nawab
    DeeCee
    Peter mac
    Raja
    Chintu
    behsuz
    sharma2016
    JL
    Julia
    Ria Rita
    Frankie
    Basset
    SzN
    Pramod

Any Update guys... Atleast say NO .. haha

11. Hello imran01

thank you so much for answering back ,,, hoping that I will get the retest soon
    it is just waiting , waiting and waiting

12. @Imran, check your status, man. I got mine:

We sent you a notice on May 2, 2017 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on May 18, 2017 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment.

13. Congrats Shyurun79

14. spreadsheet updated

15. Thanks a lot!