Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
is there anyone who had a trip to china here ? if so did you have to provide interpretation for your stamp on your passport ?
Any stamp which doesn't say, "entry / exit", or "arrival / departure" in English or French - and any date which is not from the Gregorian calendar, must be translated by a certified translator or thru a notarized oath by a non-certified translator. E.g.:

Last edited:

Canven84

Oct 17, 2017
Hello, I have been away from the forum for a bit. I applied originally in Toronto but I moved for work to Ottawa. I got the test invitation for Toronto in August but I had to reschedule because I wasn't able to go there in the middle of the week. Now I checked my status online and shows "We sent you a notice on September 4, 2018 to appear and write the citizenship test on September 25, 2018..."
I haven't received the mail letter or email so far. Please someone know how long does it usually take to arrive?... Thank you.

vasvas

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Hello, I have been away from the forum for a bit. I applied originally in Toronto but I moved for work to Ottawa. I got the test invitation for Toronto in August but I had to reschedule because I wasn't able to go there in the middle of the week. Now I checked my status online and shows "We sent you a notice on September 4, 2018 to appear and write the citizenship test on September 25, 2018..."
I haven't received the mail letter or email so far. Please someone know how long does it usually take to arrive?... Thank you.
I remember someone in this forum who went with the printout of the online status and it worked for them. So if you don't get your letter you can still plan to be there (if you know your centre or just call to get the centre address)

Emmanuel313

Jun 25, 2018
Any stamp which doesn't say, "entry / exit", or "arrival / departure" in English or French - and any date which is not from the Gregorian calendar, must be translated by a certified translator or thru a notarized oath by a non-certified translator. E.g.:

Thanks a lot for the info. The e.g here "polycultural immigrant and community services" are they certified translators ?

Reactions: qorax

canadaislife

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
Hello Folks,

Gave my citizenship test today, passed it (thankfully), and now waiting on the oath invite.

Test Center was Scarborough.