rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
anyone can answer my question please?

My ecase status changed to decision made. I just wanna know if decisions made means "approved" ? I did not received any emails or an additional detail line in my e case?
Is there any grounds for rejection? If not then you're one step away from becoming a Canadian Citizen. That'll be your Oath.

JamesBond007

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Hey I completely forgot to mention this, cause I'm at work and write these in chunks and lose grip. So if possible give them your dates for your travels. They will act accordingly in regards to your dates. I remember after I asked for the urgent processing (and I gave them my travel schedule), they deliberately scheduled my test on a later date as I wasn't in the country to take the test sooner. I was supposed to get my test on the last week of March but they gave it to me on April 5th, almost a week after my trip, so I can have a buffer time.

So they definitely look into your request, expedite it or not, it's their decision, but for sure give them your dates.
Thanks rezafc. I am planning to travel after my processing is done. otherwise i have to apply for PRTD in my home country or urgent PR Card renewal in Canada. don't want to go with all the visa process. will see what happens.

Reactions: rezafc

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My father had interview in Mississauga office yesterday and it went well. I accompanied him being the Representative on file and I was also the interpreter for the interview, though my father answered all questions. We were told that they will send a notice in mail for Oath in about 2 months.

E-cas changed to DM today.

Last edited:

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
My father had interview in Mississauga office yesterday and it went well. I accompanied being the Representative on file and I was also the interpreter for the interview, though my father answered all questions. We were told that they will send a notice in mail for Oath in about 2 months.

Congrats!He probably will get Oath Invite before 2 months it’s Mississauga anything is possible.

chesterbr

Feb 16, 2013
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2013
Med's Request
18-11-2013
Med's Done....
03-12-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-01-2014
LANDED..........
25-01-2014
Passed my test/interview on May 16 , ECAD showed the update today.

Admins: Could my entry on the spreadsheet be updated, please?

ID: chesterbr
ECAS updated ("Decision Made"): May 18

chesterbr

Feb 16, 2013
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2013
Med's Request
18-11-2013
Med's Done....
03-12-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-01-2014
LANDED..........
25-01-2014
> I hope you meant, your test was on May 14 and DM on May 16

Yes, thank you for noticing my silly mistake!

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
Thanks rezafc. I am planning to travel after my processing is done. otherwise i have to apply for PRTD in my home country or urgent PR Card renewal in Canada. don't want to go with all the visa process. will see what happens.
Not to be morbid, but be prepared that they may ask for proof that there was a passing if you are using that as part of your urgency request. You'll require a death certificate or something of the like.

bu ayaan

Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
LANDED..........
18-07-2012
My father had interview in Mississauga office yesterday and it went well. I accompanied him being the Representative on file and I was also the interpreter for the interview, though my father answered all questions. We were told that they will send a notice in mail for Oath in about 2 months.

Congrats! Hopefully sooner than 2 months.

JamesBond007

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Not to be morbid, but be prepared that they may ask for proof that there was a passing if you are using that as part of your urgency request. You'll require a death certificate or something of the like.
I applied for death certificate. Hopefully i will receive by next week.
Not sure when IRCC need that. is that at the time of requesting urgent processing or at the time of interview. ?

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
I applied for death certificate. Hopefully i will receive by next week.
Not sure when IRCC need that. is that at the time of requesting urgent processing or at the time of interview. ?
Send it with your request if you can. But you could say in your request that it's coming soon. Your request is stronger with the proof than without.

gokeeper

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
Passed the test (19/20) at Hamilton office this morning. One thing I'd like to mention is I have tons travel record, like ~150 absences listed in the calculator, but I do recored every single time of my border crossing in a spreadsheet since PR, and the officer said this is the longest travel she ever seen! Fortunately she is happy with my detailed record, as well as the FBI certificate, and the official entry record I obtained from both CBSA and CBP. I have about 50 passport stamps translated by an ATIO/CTTIC Certified Translator, she took the translation document but never looked at it, though she did went through my 2 passports.
We had a great conversation and she told me everything is good except my background is still ongoing, she also asked my upcoming travel plan and blacked out these days proactively. Now patiently wait for DM :) Good luck everyone!

Reactions: rajmalhotra7