+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oct applicants no AOR and reapply

rasmy

Nov 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, guys, this is forum and anybody can comment anywhere!!!
I said before I received my AOR, don't panic you will receive your AOR, no need to reapply.
But people are calling CIC, giving them some time constraints. I am laughing when I read here, I will give them time till XY date. And then what? What will be? What will you do? Earth will not stop moving for sure.
And what one CIC officer to tell you on the phone, then to reapply? He/she has to show you the maximum level of understanding of your situation.
Up till now you should be integrated into their system and know how the system works.
For the efficiency purposes, they have to say that they are working on December applications in January, so the news will not say blockage in the system, although in reality, they did not finish October applicants.
So just sit and wait, no need for reapplying, no need to call CIC whole day long. How one application can be lost, please explain!!!
I know also I will wait for IP process long, what to do?
Keep on laughing madam-m. You should be concerned with your affairs and not troll people with legitimate concern here. Atleast you know where your application is. For us with no AOR for more than three months should be concerned and understandably try to whatever we can to address this issue. Save the rants for yourself.

sarafandee

Nov 18, 2014
I said before I received my AOR, don't panic you will receive your AOR, no need to reapply.
But people are calling CIC, giving them some time constraints. I am laughing when I read here, I will give them time till XY date. And then what? What will be? What will you do? Earth will not stop moving for sure.
And what one CIC officer to tell you on the phone, then to reapply? He/she has to show you the maximum level of understanding of your situation.
Up till now you should be integrated into their system and know how the system works.
For the efficiency purposes, they have to say that they are working on December applications in January, so the news will not say blockage in the system, although in reality, they did not finish October applicants.
So just sit and wait, no need for reapplying, no need to call CIC whole day long. How one application can be lost, please explain!!!
You have a point that people should not panic, but just because you did not go through the same phase, or probably don't have the same circumstances as many out there who are waiting for their AOR, then I don't think it's appropriate for you to make such a comment! In many of these cases the applicants have been already delayed long enough before the law even changed, and now to have them go through another round of uncertainty about the fate of their applications is not an easy thing to deal with. What we need to do in these forums is not to only ask people not to panic, but also provide useful information that can help them understand what's happening, or at a minimum inform them of possible methods to get actual status about the fate of their applications.

I am communicating with the MP office at this stage, and I made it clear to them that I am not going to re-apply unless they get me an explicit reply from IRCC stating that my file is no where to be found, and that I can safely apply again. Should it come to that, I will be able to include this communication with the MP in my cover letter, hopefully that can help expedite my new application. Worst case scenario, we will get delayed, tough luck, but we will still get our application sorted sooner or later.

Life is not always fair, sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't, just don't let it stress you out and keep enjoying your time in beautiful Canada.

Reactions: rasmy

skander75

Jul 14, 2017
It might take many more weeks to open all October applications. It takes on average 40 days to send AOR from the time the letter has been received by their service. I haven't done so myself but it's pretty reasonable to send another application at this point even if it's unlikely that the original application has been lost.

In your case, while waiting for IP it does not make sense to do anything else but wait. You're in a different situation...

Reactions: rasmy

Kenny232

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Yes I believe we are aware of this. But all of us made sure to add a cover letter letting them know that it was a second application copy of the first one, and to disregard if the original one was found

jaggy257

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
Hello Admins, I see some info missing for me on the spreadsheet, Please update

Application Sent - Oct 16
Application Received - Oct 19
Application Type - Single
Physical Presence Days - 1225
Location - Winnipeg
AOR - Jan 28, 2018

madam-m

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah, I am laughing, and you are receiving AOR.

And this link has to be written. That is exactly the same when you have to take medication, the simple one, for example. Like amoxicillin for a throat infection, and then you read side effects and u decide not to take it because of that.
Life experience and patience are the valuable things that somebody can have.
Widen your horizons.

nabeeljafri

Feb 5, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2013
Doc's Request.
09-07-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
Med's Request
08-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-09-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2014
LANDED..........
18-12-2014
All, just a quick note that my application delivered to the CIC on Oct. 20th was finally acknowledged today through the AOR!