+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oct applicants no AOR and reapply

amitdi

Dec 19, 2013
To all those who make fun of this forum. This is not an intertainment or fun forum.
Exactly. But when people build speculations, others join in with their speculations and it spirals into an entertainment thread. So who do you blame?

Pleople are frustrated and they are sharing their feelings and suggestions with each other.
That is only partially true. Sharing feelings is ok. But on top of that, there have some baseless theories about applications being mass lost. Are those feelings? No.

Hence if you have good suggestions, then share it other wise look for a fun forum and enjoy your life. By the way I am 13 October Applicant, still waiting for AOR.
A good rational suggestion was to wait, because people have been receiving AORs slow and steadily.
Your suggestion to look for a fun forum applies very well to the panic group who started the fun.

Last edited:

pretoria11

Mar 6, 2014
"I personally believe, the person who is spreading this thread or news that CIC lost application is absolutely lying. I can guarantee he is not going to send another app or he might not be an applicant at all. He is probably a Citizen already or applied under 4/6 law or became citizen before 4/6 law and simply hate new law was implemented in October. "

This is completely unfair accusation. As you admit already, you wouldn't bet for a loonie, which means you are just lying. I am curious to see what guarantee do you have by saying I am not going to reapply.

I created this thread to help people with the same situation and share experience regarding reapply. If you don't like it, simply walk away and don't ruin this thread.
Not going to judge you whether you reapplied or not, I even agree with you that it is a personal decision and no one should be telling you what to do. Personally though, I (a Oct 16 applicant who has not received AOR) will not reapply until late January, 2018 because obviously applications from October are still being processed each and everyday.
Just a request though, let me know once you have reapplied and when you receive AOR.

Reactions: iwodamiorie

amitdi

Dec 19, 2013
Citizenship process is fun. Its like a fruit tree. You planted at some point and watering/fertilizing(like staying in Canada as good Samaritan) that, one day it will bear fruit. there might be some bugs, disease (RQ/retuned/lost), yes some trouble but that part of the process. But some people here stop eating and sitting beside the tree that when it will grow fruit and I can eat. LOL
wow, what an analogy.....

gigig

Nov 9, 2017
Citizenship process is fun. Its like a fruit tree. You planted at some point and watering/fertilizing(like staying in Canada as good Samaritan) that, one day it will bear fruit. there might be some bugs, disease (RQ/retuned/lost), yes some trouble but that part of the process. But some people here stop eating and sitting beside the tree that when it will grow fruit and I can eat. LOL
like a watermelon tree!

naturalca

Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not going to judge you whether you reapplied or not, I even agree with you that it is a personal decision and no one should be telling you what to do. Personally though, I (a Oct 16 applicant who has not received AOR) will not reapply until late January, 2018 because obviously applications from October are still being processed each and everyday.
Just a request though, let me know once you have reapplied and when you receive AOR.
I reapplied one week ago. Will let you know if I get AOR.

citizenship2017

Nov 23, 2017
Hi Guys,
What are consequences of multiple(duplicate) citizenship applications. Does IRCC send back duplicate applications or keep them, enter them in the system or deal with them later on. I heard IRCC processes only one application and duplicates have to be withdrawn by applicant.
Pls share

Exactly. But when people build speculations, others join in with their speculations and it spirals into an entertainment thread. So who do you blame?

That is only partially true. Sharing feelings is ok. But on top of that, there have some baseless theories about applications being mass lost. Are those feelings? No.

A good rational suggestion was to wait, because people have been receiving AORs slow and steadily.
Your suggestion to look for a fun forum applies very well to the panic group who started the fun.
Thanks for the detailed response.

Brilliant.