App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
06-07-2015
Passport Req..
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
25-09-2015
He is accusing me and attacking me by saying I suggest reapply out of hatred.
Ok, so do you have evidence of it being lost ? (Customer consultants from IRCC do not know if the application is lost based on based on evidence that somebody was previously told to apply and then they received AOR in November)

Is your application on the spreadsheet?

naturalca

Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok, so do you have evidence of it being lost ? (Customer consultants from IRCC do not know if the application is lost based on based on evidence that somebody was previously told to apply and then they received AOR in November)

Is your application on the spreadsheet?
I cannot say I have because if it's lost you will never know. IRCC wouldn't admit it either. I am not in the spreadsheet.

naturalca

Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think we are getting off track here. Simple question, when did you reapply again? Someone need to update the spreadsheet.
I didn't have myself added to the spreadsheet. No need for update.

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
I think we are getting off track here. Simple question, when did you reapply again? Someone need to update the spreadsheet.
I know everybody is anxious about this, but there's no need to start raising suspicions and accusing people of various things... It's starting to look like the beginning of a horror movie

a lot of people didn't report to the spreadsheet until they received AOR, including myself, and you can see from these threads everyday, always someone one new with his/her very first post on this forum being 'Got AOR, please add me to the spreadsheet'

nofrills

Jun 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
06-07-2015
Passport Req..
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
25-09-2015
I know everybody is anxious about this, but there's no need to start raising suspicions and accusing people of various things... It's starting to look like the beginning of a horror movie

a lot of people didn't report to the spreadsheet until they received AOR, including myself, and you can see from these threads everyday, always someone one new with his/her very first post on this forum being 'Got AOR, please add me to the spreadsheet'
Agreed but I personally feel that if somebody is going to talk about their application being lost, it is helpful to know what their personal experience is - esp. *IF* their AOR is returned within the next few days OR if their application is returned. It provides a clearer picture.

Paulson

Star Member
May 3, 2017
My maiden name after marriage was changed long before I became a 'Permanent Resident' but somehow my marriage registration document has been lost. But there is no change in my name ever-since I became 'Permanent Resident'
I am now in the process of completion of my citizenship application. Para '6' of the application form requires a document to support change in maiden name. What should I do - Can someone help here?

amitdi

Dec 19, 2013
thread state going from bad to worse.

thread started with asking for re-applicants because of "lost" reason. other than OP, i am not sure if anyone has reported re-applying. some have, but the reason was errors, etc not "lost". so OP you have got your answer.

amitdi

Dec 19, 2013
My maiden name after marriage was changed long before I became a 'Permanent Resident' but somehow my marriage registration document has been lost. But there is no change in my name ever-since I became 'Permanent Resident'
I am now in the process of completion of my citizenship application. Para '6' of the application form requires a document to support change in maiden name. What should I do - Can someone help here?
get the marriage certificate re-issued if thats the only document that supports change of name. in any case, marriage certificate is a legal document that you should have with you.

CICOtawa

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
I know some made their mind to reapply and some will wait. I am writing this for the ones that are not very familiar with the IRCC procedures.

· When you contact CallCenter the main system that they have access is GCMS(Global Case Management System) before you get an application number/or you application returned(for a paper base application like Citizenship) there is nothing in the system that they can share with you so they might answer you incorrectly. When you get an application number the system automatically send you AOR.

· When you contact your MP they call a phone line called “ministry contact line” the ones who answer the call have access to only GCMS so you will basically got same response as if you called them yourself. However, if your MP press them very hard to follow up with Sydney then they might be able to find more info which is basically would the application is being processed.

I personally don’t think that IRCC lost any application and unless it was returned you will get your AOR sooner or later but if you want to reapply because IRCC call center staff told you or your MP that your application lost and you need to reapply asked them to send you a confirmation email of this advice. This is their procedure to send a formal confirmation email to you with your client ID and name/address. Then put it in your application. If they refuse to do it then you may want to rethink for reapplying!

amitdi

Dec 19, 2013
something for rational people to think about -
people who have received AORs in the 3 days of Dec (Dec 1-3) have app sent dates ranging from Oct 11-23. So if you are in one of those dates, there is nothing to worry yet.

My app sent date is Oct 23. I would worry if the app sent dates of the train move to Nov.

amitdi

Dec 19, 2013
I can bet my life that you never reapplied or will. You are misguiding people the way we used to do when we were in grade 2 when an stranger asked for direction of our house to complain about us that we stole mango from his mango tree. uff, I miss those days.
i dont think he is lying, but maybe just delusional or panicking...but what do i know...

i say, just stick to information, facts and sharing knowledge related to the application rather than pondering on someone's motives. in any case, doesnt look like people have fallen in the trap of unnecessarily re-applying.

naturalca

Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I can bet my life that you never reapplied or will. You are misguiding people the way we used to do when we were in grade 2 when an stranger asked for direction of our house to complain about us that we stole mango from his mango tree. uff, I miss those days.
I did reapply at the end of November. Don't be so sure about one thing you don't have any evidence.

naturalca

Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is exactly everyone was trying to make you understand. lol
I did have some evidence that IRCC may lose my application. Not strong enough to suit IRCC but at least enough for me to make the decision to reapply. Obviously no one can 100 percent say that is the case. However, do you really need sth to be 100 percent to take some actions!?

I emphasized that reapply wont accelerate the application. Instead it gives you some insurance. Due to huge amounts of application, it's very likely that some applications are lost on its way to Sydney, or at CIO-Sydney, or on its way back to applicants. I contacted the courier service and was told that package sent to that area may be delayed recently.

You don't even know my name. Accusing me of never/will reapplying without even any clue is quite unfair. If I do want to misguide I would otherwise suggest them wait for longer until desperation, which would waste their precious time.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
I did have some evidence that IRCC may lose my application. Not strong enough to suit IRCC but at least enough for me to make the decision to reapply. Obviously no one can 100 percent say that is the case. However, do you really need sth to be 100 percent to take some actions!?
Really?? What kind of evidence ?? Please share.

I emphasized that reapply wont accelerate the application. Instead it gives you some insurance. Due to huge amounts of application, it's very likely that some applications are lost on its way to Sydney, or at CIO-Sydney, or on its way back to applicants. I contacted the courier service and was told that package sent to that area may be delayed recently.
If its lost in transit then you would know coz then courier company wont be able to acquire signature at the time of delivery. So rule out that option. They usualy put a stamp on application package on the day they receive it. So they know what application to process first.

You don't even know my name. Accusing me of never/will reapplying without even any clue is quite unfair. If I do want to misguide I would otherwise suggest them wait for longer until desperation, which would waste their precious time.
So what you are saying is suggesting some to wait now is like misguiding someone ?? No I dont think so. Thats best you can do right now. They are still processing mid-october applications. So getting Insurance right now is too early my friend but again personal choice. Peace