9-Mar-15; 3rd Line: 23-Mar-15
Interview........
DM: 23-Apr-15
Passport Req..
28-Apr-15
VISA ISSUED...
21-Apr-15; Passports received : 5-May-15
CONGRATULATIONS ANKUSH!!!

Will you please share when did (which date) the status change on the Status Enquiry Website or BLS WEBSITE?
Did it start showing the change from April 12th or LATER?
I have the very similar timeline Like Application Date on BLS is 18th March and date of acknowledge on status enquiry is 25th March.
But till now it is showing the status as underprocess.
I am tired of checking it again and again.
I would appreciate on which website and on which dates you have seen the last five status shown on your Timeline.
Thanks in advance!

Deepak
Thanks Deepak !!

Status remained under process till end of day of 12th April and then got updated on as processed, dispatched from MEA, and documents received @ Toronto at the same time on status enquiry website. Happened in the evening. Next day, BLS website updated their status as "counter delivery to BLS Centre" and on 14th BLS website updated it to "OCI card ready for collection".

I think yours should be around the corner now and status will get updated anytime . If BLS sent it to OCI after checking the docs and the file is under process as per status enquiry website, it's just a matter of time before you get the positive outcome.

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
Hey my OCI status is showing as underprocess since today. My application was sent on the 5th april. If anything is wrong with the applicatio, how soon is it updated in the tracking ? also, what status change should i expect next ?

Jaymin007

Oct 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone! I would required your guidance on what should i do? I have sent my son’s OCI application at Brampton BLS with original COPR, PR, Birth Cert and Merraige Cert as per checklist. I recived back my original COPR and Merraige Cert after two weeks from BLS but missing my PR Card & Birth Cert.

So, i called BLS, they confirm that all reat of original document will sent out with OCI.
However, i received My son OCI yestersday with none of our missing Original.

i am not sure that they would sent seprately, or anyone having exprience such missing original document? And what have you done to get back! I will certainly call them today but visiting in person any help?

on side note: Sent application on March 09, 2021, Part of original came back on March 25, 2021 and OCI on April 15 2021.

Any advice greatly appreciated ? Thank you

DEB123

Jan 6, 2013
Hello Guys,
My OCI application status on BLS is
(Passport ready For Dispatch after OCI stamping)
since a week Can anyone guide me what is the next step and how long does it take.

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
Hello everyone! I would required your guidance on what should i do? I have sent my son’s OCI application at Brampton BLS with original COPR, PR, Birth Cert and Merraige Cert as per checklist. I recived back my original COPR and Merraige Cert after two weeks from BLS but missing my PR Card & Birth Cert.

So, i called BLS, they confirm that all reat of original document will sent out with OCI.
However, i received My son OCI yestersday with none of our missing Original.

i am not sure that they would sent seprately, or anyone having exprience such missing original document? And what have you done to get back! I will certainly call them today but visiting in person any help?

on side note: Sent application on March 09, 2021, Part of original came back on March 25, 2021 and OCI on April 15 2021.

Any advice greatly appreciated ? Thank you
For OCI application in Toronto, I think it was mentioned no original should be sent. Only photocopies were supposed to be sent.

ankushsharma

Star Member
Mar 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Aug-14
Doc's Request.
DD: 17-Nov-14
Nomination.....
PER: 04-Dec-14
AOR Received.
SL: 6-Feb-15
File Transfer...
3-Feb-15
Med's Request
28-Feb-15
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
28-Apr-15
VISA ISSUED...
Hello Guys,
My OCI application status on BLS is
(Passport ready For Dispatch after OCI stamping)
since a week Can anyone guide me what is the next step and how long does it take.
If you paid for pickup and return services from Purolator, they will courier OCI to your address. Try calling them up and asking for the tracking number. Am also waiting for my son's OCI, status since Apr 14 on BLS site is "ready for collection after OCI stamping." Waiting for it to be dispatched.

Deepak80

Apr 14, 2021
Thanks Deepak !!

Status remained under process till end of day of 12th April and then got updated on as processed, dispatched from MEA, and documents received @ Toronto at the same time on status enquiry website. Happened in the evening. Next day, BLS website updated their status as "counter delivery to BLS Centre" and on 14th BLS website updated it to "OCI card ready for collection".

I think yours should be around the corner now and status will get updated anytime . If BLS sent it to OCI after checking the docs and the file is under process as per status enquiry website, it's just a matter of time before you get the positive outcome.
Thanks for your Prompt Reply!

I really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart!

The OCI status got updated in the same pattern like yours
18 - Mar - Application Date as per BLS website
25 - Mar - Date of Acknowledgement per ociservices.gov.in/statusEnqury
15 - April - Document Printing Status as Processed
15 - April - Dispatched from MEA (OCI)
15 - April - Documents Received at Toronto
16 - April - Counter Delivery to BLS Centre after OCI stamping

But I have paid them the charges for the courier delivery along with the application. What are they doing?

Did you receive your OCI by Courier? Did you follow them or they have sent you the OCI Booklet on their own?
Thanks in advance!

sydcarton

Sep 4, 2015
i come to know after i sent document as per checklist.
I would follow up with BLS both over phone and in-person, if possible. There’s been another incident on this thread of them misplacing someone’s passport as well. If you’ve paid for the return courier of original documents they should send it back to you. Good luck!

arjy2405

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
AOR Received.
06-02-2015
File Transfer...
21-02-2015
Med's Done....
UF 04-03-2016 <br>RPRF Done....: UF 04-03-2016
Passport Req..
06-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
Here is the timeline:

Application Type: Postal
Jurisdiction/BLS Location: Toronto / Brampton
Shipped through Purolator: 05 March, 2021
Delivered to BLS brampton: 08 March, 2021
No AOR received from either BLS or CGI
Date of Acknowledgement per ociservices.gov.in/statusEnqury: 19 March, 2021
OCI Application Status : Under Process

I have booked tickets for her to Delhi for 15th April. Hopefully everything works out and my wife and daughter can travel with my in laws next week. Fingers crossed.
OCI arrived by Purolator on April 13. Overall easier process to navigate than in person at a BLS center

Reactions: ankushsharma

ankushsharma

Star Member
Mar 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Aug-14
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
3-Feb-15
Med's Request
28-Feb-15
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
28-Apr-15
VISA ISSUED...
Thanks for your Prompt Reply!

I really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart!

The OCI status got updated in the same pattern like yours
18 - Mar - Application Date as per BLS website
25 - Mar - Date of Acknowledgement per ociservices.gov.in/statusEnqury
15 - April - Document Printing Status as Processed
15 - April - Dispatched from MEA (OCI)
15 - April - Documents Received at Toronto
16 - April - Counter Delivery to BLS Centre after OCI stamping

But I have paid them the charges for the courier delivery along with the application. What are they doing?

Did you receive your OCI by Courier? Did you follow them or they have sent you the OCI Booklet on their own?
Thanks in advance!
Not yet, status on BLS website still shows "Ready for collection." I did got hold of someone from BLS on a phone this Friday and asked them about the next steps. I was told that they will update the status to "ready for dispatch" and I should be able to see the tracking number on the site itself. He asked me to wait for a week for my OCI to be delivered. Am in a waiting mode right now :)

ankushsharma

Star Member
Mar 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Aug-14
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
3-Feb-15
Med's Request
28-Feb-15
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
28-Apr-15
VISA ISSUED...
OCI arrived by Purolator on April 13. Overall easier process to navigate than in person at a BLS center
That's great, congratulations arjy2405 !!

What was your status on BLS before you received the courier, were you able to see the tracking number? Asking as am awaiting courier delivery for my son's OCI.

sydcarton

Sep 4, 2015
That's great, congratulations arjy2405 !!

What was your status on BLS before you received the courier, were you able to see the tracking number? Asking as am awaiting courier delivery for my son's OCI.
Hi, they don’t update the tracking number unless you ask for it, and even then it depends on the agent you get and if they’re lazy or not.
One agent said they didn’t have a tracking number for my OCI, but when I called for my surrender, they said they’d update it on the BLS website.
Otherwise status just shows ‘Ready for collection/ready for dispatch after OCI stamping’. Good luck!

Reactions: ankushsharma

RaghuRam123

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
Hi All,
see my timelines here
22 - Mar - Walk In applicant by appointment
31 - Mar - Date of Acknowledgement per ociservices.gov.in/statusEnqury
20 - April - Document Printing Status as Processed
20 - April - Dispatched from MEA (OCI)
20 - April - Documents Received at Toronto
21 - April - Counter Delivery to BLS Centre after OCI stamping