+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hii everybody ,

Can someone please pist the oci tracker and not the bls tracker. I don't know which link I have to go to check the status.

I did go to the status enquity web page in the oci website and if that is what you guys are looking , then when I put in all my information it says no records found whereas it's been under process at consulate General from 22nd Nov. It would be great if someone can help me
https://ociservices.gov.in/statusEnqury

If you submitted in GTA region it takes time to reflect on this website.

krishere1982

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
In my OCI, in the 'Address in India/Abroad' field they haven't printed the postal code or 'Canada'.

Looks like for some others atleast 'Canada' is printed.

Would it be an issue that 'Canada' and postal code is not printed in the 'Address in India/Abroad' field?

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
In my OCI, in the 'Address in India/Abroad' field they haven't printed the postal code or 'Canada'.

Would it be an issue that 'Canada' and postal code is not printed in the 'Address in India/Abroad' field?
Its common that postal code is not printed in the OCI card --- I think due to some coding error or feature (!) in the way address is extracted from the application.
Shouldn't be an issue at all.

Reactions: krishere1982

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
There is a tracking number starting with 608 provided on BLS site but when i enter this number on the purolator tracking site, it says no information available. What do i do? Did BLS provide a wrong tracking number or should i wait for some time before the tracking number is populated on purolator?
It could take some time for the tracking to show up on Purolator. Does it show up now? If you suspect typo in tracking umber, try tracking using the application ID which should also work.

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016

On our OCI cards as well postal code is not printed..
We went to Indian earlier this year using the OCI and came back without any issues back to our home postal code ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: krishere1982

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Oh yea it was mailed to bls office in brampton. And is under process at the consulate General from 22nd Nov but the it says no record found. BTW which passport number should I type in the surrendered old indian passport or the canadian passport number
its takes 20+ days to see any document records on OCI website. Add few days extra since it was a mail in application in your case
You have to you use Canadian Passport# and Application# CANTxxxx

Nidhi sareen

Jun 15, 2018
Category........
PNP
Date Of Acknowledgment 03-NOV-2023
Registration Status at Vancouver
OCI Application Status UNDER-PROCESS

When can I expect my oci so I can book tickets?

Mishti

Mar 22, 2016
Are people with an earlier acknowledgement date than Oct. 17 still waiting who applied from Vancouver? Mine is Oct. 18. Thanks