Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
guys i received status on BLS website that can someone help me
What is this and how to solve this

Application StatusIncomplete / Insufficient data - Contact BLS Centre
Birth cert attested by Ministry of Manitoba
Before status was showing "Processing at Consulate General" now it changed to this one
but on Visa site it is still showing "Under Processing"

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Could you plz update tracker OCI application Ack on 03/11 . Thanks
So we got no Acks for Oct 13 folks today -- all those along with Oct 14 (Saturday) will no spill into next week.
For "Ack to process" we are now getting into the the period where Ack got slower. Hope it doesn't get far worse than the current 21-25 days.

Last edited:

rajset1234

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Only weekdays. A mostly silent process (waiting game) happens in India, consulate has to get back to the application after that wait expires, print, sign and give it to BLS.
If the OCI is printed here in CGI Toronto, then why does the OCI tracker status says 'Documents dispatched from MEA', What is being dispatched then from Delhi?

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
If the OCI is printed here in CGI Toronto, then why does the OCI tracker status says 'Documents dispatched from MEA', What is being dispatched then from Delhi?
Do not read status lines literally --- over time processes have evolved and at least large consulates have facility to print OCI. Also, digital processing means, no need to keep all OCI printers under lock and key in Delhi. That said, all of those lines may still be close to the truth in some small countries with one occasional OCI application on a good day.
No matter who does the clerical job (scanning, printing, signing, stamping), MHA in Delhi holds the upper hand as they can put a hold on any application with a key-stroke.

Last edited:

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Guys is it possible if i could try to contact BLS TORONTO INSTEAD OF BLS WINNIPEG.
Because BLS winnipeg is closed for sat and sun.

ramneek22

Oct 26, 2023
Did u get ur oci ack?
Hi all

Very glad to tell you all that I got my daughter's OCI just in the nick of time. It couldnt have been closer. Im flying on 6th Nov i,e, Monday. Thst status on the site still not changed and we took our chance. Thankfully our OCI was there at BLS office.
Thanks to all the members for their continued support.

Reactions: eas2lv