FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-06--2016
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Med's Done....
22-06-2017
How about the sept 14 acknowledge when it can be expected to come thanks for help
Oct 5th - 7th if you submitted at Toronto. But keep us posted...timelines are all borked post this spat.

Shaurya2013

Jan 2, 2019
Once again, I don't understand why people mail in their application. Why risk it when you can go in person? Yes, you have to invest some time and gas, but you won't have to worry about application getting rejected since they will check everything before taking it in. Not to mention fees for mailing it to BLS. Just go early and wait in the line or try to book an appointment at midnight. I know there are some times randomly some cancelled appointments become available.

Yes, you will have to fill in the entire application again with the correct details which will generate a new application ID. The father names must match what shows in the back of your Indian passport. Take the new application for submission to BLS with the same required documents.
There are no appointments available the October month and they haven't opened it for November month. As soon as they will open, it will get full in an hour. You need to keep an eye 24x7 on their website for the appointment.
walking appointment - they accept only 10-15 and for that, you may need to 5-6 hours before (if lucky you will get your number)

vipinait

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Hi all, my postal OCI application was received by BLS Brampton on 18th September and was acknowledged on 21st September on the BLS OCI tracker. Currently, it is showing "Processing at Consulate General." However, on OCIservices.gov.in's status enquiry, it still shows "No records found." How much longer can I expect to wait for acknowledgment on the OCI website, given that it has been 14 days since the acknowledgment from BLS?

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Hi all, my postal OCI application was received by BLS Brampton on 18th September and was acknowledged on 21st September on the BLS OCI tracker. Currently, it is showing "Processing at Consulate General." However, on OCIservices.gov.in's status enquiry, it still shows "No records found." How much longer can I expect to wait for acknowledgment on the OCI website, given that it has been 14 days since the acknowledgment from BLS?
It should happen any day now.. Maybe check for an update after 3:00 pm ET

amodmallya

Star Member
May 3, 2016
Hamilton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
24-04-2016
AOR Received.
26-04-2016
Passport Req..
18-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2016
LANDED..........
26-11-2016
Care to elaborate on this part?

“dont mind sending the cancelled indian passport or the canadian passport since i can always get a new one fairly quickly.”
in regards to documents getting lost or misplaced with mailing them in.

Retruitious

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hi All, here's my timeline so far:
  • Applied (in-person) in Toronto: 23rd September
  • Status on BLS website: In processing at Consulate General
  • Status on OCI website: No records found

RuchiWalia

Oct 7, 2016
Hi All, here's my timeline so far:
  • Applied (in-person) in Toronto: 23rd September
  • Status on BLS website: In processing at Consulate General
  • Status on OCI website: No records found
That is quick, I applied on Sep 27th (Edmonton In person) and status is still under process