+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
I applied on march 8th and the status still shows - Passport application along with fee details have been received. The same is under processing at the Embassy/Consulate.

Is this delay normal these days? Is there any way I can inquire or follow up?
Hi @royce110 ,

Unfortunately not. But use the Sampark query to ask for information on your application. It moved my application forward after sitting in Printed state for 2 weeks.

Reactions: royce110

smitsmart

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
Med's Done....
30-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-10-2017
awrsome. I had raised query for my surrender certificate and got reply that “ it’s in dispatch”. No update on bls tracking.
Don’t know what to conclude.
where did you raise the query??

Ma-cha

Mar 22, 2022
Hi ! In case of my child’s oci - status on oci inquiry says document received at Toronto office on March 29. But bls website continues to show “under process”. No information about puralotor tracking. Can someone please help or advise on what to do next ? I applied on postal service.

Skynature

Apr 1, 2022
While posting Qs it would be helpful if you could include all details. Everything differs from jurisdiction to jurisdiction and also walkins Vs postals.
Check my post here for Vancouver jurisdiction under walkin.
VVarma - Thanks much for the reply. I thought I was replying to a post from Pritesh and my bad that I made assumptions. Thanks again for your post details - much appreciated. I am applying for a new OCI in person at BLS Calgary (Vancouver jurisdiction). Did the online application part and have an appointment for next week. I gather from your post that you were able to pay the CGI fees using a debit card. There is confusion on that side as there is mention of Demand draft for CGI fees even under the in-person section on the BLS website.

Reactions: vvarma

PunjabiDeadpool

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
OCI Timeline

OCI Walkin Surrey: March 02,2022

Date Of Acknowledgment 08-MAR-2022
Documents Printing Status PROCESSED On 28-MAR-2022
Dispatched From MEA (OCI )NEW DELHI On 01-APR-2022
Document received At VANCOUVER On 01-APR-2022

BLS Website Status: Processing at Consulate General