App. Filed.......
12-02-2018
Doc's Request.
21-02-2018
Nomination.....
07-02-2018
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
I thought of writing this earlier but did not want to upset him... but he can change his profile name to questionbanksatish ;)
Aur bahut sare sawal facebook OCI group pe bhi puche jate hai. Bhai agar do teen baar instructions pad lega to apne aap detail oriented ho jayega. Parantu padai kunji se hi karni hai aur notes bane hue chahiye.

Kher, desi bhai hai - madad to banti hai :)

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
i applied later Jan 10, and do not have acknowledgement. i guess will take couple days
It takes about 20 days from the date BLS accepts the application to receive the acknowledgement
from the feedback of the various users check the OCI website after 4pm ET to check the application status

Reactions: Daya1

wincanton

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
Waterloo
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-02-2018
Doc's Request.
21-02-2018
Nomination.....
07-02-2018
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
i applied later Jan 10, and do not have acknowledgement. i guess will take couple days
Usually OCI Ack comes after 3+ weeks for Toronto Mission (and it varies for other missions i.e. New York 1 to 2 weeks) and further Status changes after 3 weeks (Printing etc.) and additional week for delivery/pick-up from BLS.

sapower

Jan 17, 2022
I thought of writing this earlier but did not want to upset him... but he can change his profile name to questionbanksatish ;)
agar ye bidu ChatGPT se takragaya to ChatGPT ne yaa to suicide karlena hain anyatha sanyas lelena hain Northwest Territories main (ab India ke mountaineering visa alag se lena padenga naa) :D

Jetrocker

Jul 30, 2013
Ok so in this weather you wanna go and queue up outside the BLS office in Toronto ?
Book an appointment using the Visa option and go and submit your OCI (please dont ask a question kya ye possible hain ke nahin)

I'm not getting an appointment. That's why I want to go walk in. I'm asking questions just to make sure I don't miss anything. As I said before, I am a bit detail-oriented. So plz don't mind.

And I believe this forum is meant for open discussions and question answers so that everyone can benefit from it.

Last edited:

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
I'm not getting an appointment. That's why I want to go walk in. I'm asking questions just to make sure I don't miss anything. As I said before, I am a bit detail-oriented. So plz don't mind.

OCI appointments are not available
Book appointment under visa category and then go and submit the application in person.

Reactions: Jetrocker

sapower

Jan 17, 2022
Usually OCI Ack comes after 3+ weeks for Toronto Mission (and it varies for other missions i.e. New York 1 to 2 weeks) and further Status changes after 3 weeks (Printing etc.) and additional week for delivery/pick-up from BLS.
For Vancouver it takes 2weeks to get Acknowledgment and 4weeks for OCI printing status from acknowledgment date..

Reactions: tenacioustopanga

Jetrocker

Jul 30, 2013

OCI appointments are not available
Book appointment under visa category and then go and submit the application in person.
Ok, Sorry for annoying you with my questions. Believe me, I'm not intentionally trying to irritate you or others. Regardless of what you think of my queries, I'm thankful and grateful to you for your unwavering patience and unrelenting support so far in my journey of dealing with BLS. :)

Reactions: djrobinn

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Ok, Sorry for annoying you with my questions. Believe me, I'm not intentionally trying to irritate you or others. Regardless of what you think of my queries, I'm thankful and grateful to you for your unwavering patience and unrelenting support so far in my journey of dealing with BLS. :)
I am not getting irritated bhai... just keeping it fun in the forum ;)
Aur bhi ghum hain is zamaane main siwaye BLS ke ghum ke :D

Jetrocker

Jul 30, 2013
I am not getting irritated bhai... just keeping it fun in the forum ;)
Aur bhi ghum hain is zamaane main siwaye BLS ke ghum ke :D
Thank bhai! Meine visa category mein appointment le liye BLS Brampton pe Wednesday Feb 8 ko. Hope they don't create issues in accepting my OCI application as I took appointment under visa category.