+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

pumpkin_latte

Oct 17, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
My wife lost CoPR, which is one of the mandatory documents in OCI process. What should he the next step?
CoPR is not required. Just think about it for a minute. You are a Canadian citizen. That is proven by the citizenship certificate. You are providing a Canadian passport as additional ID and status proof. So why do you need the CopR at all.

Furthermore, if you check the OCI checklist from BLS, nowhere it says CoPr is a required document. So either you are mistaken, or someone is giving you false info.

Reactions: mejaz

kaoru

Oct 3, 2018
don't staple.
arrange in the order of items mentioned on the checklist (this is also mentioned on the checklist itself).
no envelope; you'll be handing over all documents as a set across the counter.
thank you ! i will arrange as per the checklist, thank you !

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
Visited BLS Mississauga today.
They wanted us to show WIP family OCI applications too (by selecting the status - not granted). Submitted accordingly. Will keep all posted about the outcome.
$60 charged for courier stating that pickup service isn't available at that location and the only drop down option they see which they have to select is $60.
@abbas.pasha
@Tarakeshwar

Reactions: forw.jane

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Visited BLS Mississauga today.
They wanted us to show WIP family OCI applications too (by selecting the status - not granted). Submitted accordingly. Will keep all posted about the outcome.
$60 charged for courier stating that pickup service isn't available at that location and the only drop down option they see which they have to select is $60.
@abbas.pasha
@Tarakeshwar
In short no consistency LoL

Reactions: forw.jane

kartik11324

Apr 1, 2024
I submitted my OCI application at Toronto location today. Just be careful in filling the form. I took care of everything, got the affidavit for 'Delhi', 'New delhi' for place of birth, they didn't even bother with that, still submitted it. Made very silly mistake of not adding province or country in Address, be careful of that. I paid $100 just to add ON in address and enjoyed premium lounge sofa.
This was the last document for me, didn't pay anything extra so far but it seems destiny wanted me to give an offering to BLS.

sri88

Star Member
Sep 2, 2022
I submitted my OCI application at Toronto location today. Just be careful in filling the form. I took care of everything, got the affidavit for 'Delhi', 'New delhi' for place of birth, they didn't even bother with that, still submitted it. Made very silly mistake of not adding province or country in Address, be careful of that. I paid $100 just to add ON in address and enjoyed premium lounge sofa.
This was the last document for me, didn't pay anything extra so far but it seems destiny wanted me to give an offering to BLS.
What does premium lounge cover for? Application filing, photo, print, copies ,courier etc ?Thank you

danroz88

Feb 27, 2023
Hello everyone,

finally received my OCI, bellow are the details.

mission: Vancouver
application: Feb 9th 2024
acknowledge: Feb 14th 2024
processed: April 25th 2024
counter deliver to BLS vancouver: April 25th 2024
courier delivery to house: April 26th 2024.

Thank you.

SZC

Jan 27, 2021
Hi. Have a question regarding the documents to be uploaded online on the OCI site. Do these documents need to be self attested as well?

pumpkin_latte

Oct 17, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Hi. Have a question regarding the documents to be uploaded online on the OCI site. Do these documents need to be self attested as well?
Online documents need not be self-attested.
But ensure all photocopies submitted physically are self-attested.