2009-10
Passport Req..
2010-05
VISA ISSUED...
2010-06
LANDED..........
2010-07
kkhrom said:
To intel:) yes I had couple of 1 day trips to US. And couple 2-4 day trips. But as I say again the strange thing is that they insist that I received a RQ and submitted answers on it that I in fact never did.
Btw what do you mean the officer investigate it through internet?
They google your name, and look into your linkedin, facebook, and twitter. They look for anything that contradicts with what they have in the file in order to put the application onto the long non-routine path.

http://decisions.fct-cf.gc.ca/fc-cf/decisions/en/item/70932/index.do

I believe they can also check your US trips history through the new online I94 webpage and compare it with the CBSA report they have. They can use your passport information to do such check. You will be surprised how costly a day-trip is when it comes to Canadian citizenship (becuase of data inaccuracies)

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/rq-received-t207849.15.html

About the RQ, you should call CIC for clarifcations. Maybe the phone agent you talked to was looking into another client screen and hence the strange response.

In addition, do not forget that you had submitted all supporting documents that someone usually send with an RQ. Maybe it made your case to be as if you already sent an RQ.

kkhrom

May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To intel)) thank you for I 94 online. I've seen my travel history to US there. Everything looks like I 've submitted to cic. I believe that I submitted to cic even one more entry than the us database has. Maybe us guys missed it. But I submitted to cic everything honestly as it was

OTTAWA2014

May 16, 2014
I can see there is only one ceremony in June, I think there is another one on 28th June which is not listed, anybody else aware about any other date in June please do post it?

Roo7_alwrd

Dec 5, 2013
I am from Ottawa
I passed the test in April but I didn't received the oth invitation yet
I see the most of us from who pass the test in April
my be we have to wait

alexottawa

May 26, 2014
I am still waiting since passed the test on the first of April :(
A friend of me passed the test on the first of May and took the oath first of June

OTTAWA2014

May 16, 2014
For Ottawa I know one of my friend who passed the test on April 30th took the Oath 9th of June, but there couple of people who passed the test on March 22nd had the oath same day as my friend. I am not too sure there are any more ceremonies in this month otherwise we have to wait for next month.

lotma

Jun 17, 2014
I passed 29 March and still waiting for oath. :( I was really hoping it would only be a month like some people but I am fast approaching 3 months and losing hope and scared to eventually receive an RQ when everything has been moving smoothly so far. I initially applied in August 2013 and got my book in October. Test on 29 March.

12om3

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alexottawa said:
my time line

application received on September 9, 2013

processing on November 9, 2013

passed the test on April 1, 2014

oath ??? still waiting

Hey alexottawa .. was your application individual or family type?

Thnx

12om3

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alexottawa said:
application with my kids only
Oh congratulations :) .. I'm applying for me and wife and two kids .. thanks for replying .. bless u all ^_^

OTTAWA2014

May 16, 2014
Ottawa looks very quite, as there is no movement, lets hope somebody will receive the Oath letter soon and we will see some movement.