+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline - test at Ottawa office

cedarplank

Jul 2, 2014
Hi,

I passed my test in May but ecas has not updated since then. is that the usual trend or have your files been updated after passing the oath?
Thx
CP

janoo

May 16, 2014
This is normal, better call cic and ask about your test they may inform you about
your test result loaded ???

cedarplank

Jul 2, 2014
Thx.
At the time of the test they informed me of the score (20/20). I was just concerned because it has been a while with no updates and i noticed that others have updated cases.
~CP

OTTAWA2014

May 16, 2014
I am surprised that no one on this forum reported Oath invitation for July ceremonies, did anybody get invitation for July 14-17th. I had the impression initially all the March and April test taker would be done, but I guess I was completely wrong, I have no idea who they invited for the oath.

omad

Mar 8, 2014
:) I got an Oath invitation letter for July 16th. Soooooooooooooo happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!
And my case was so fast from November till July. I did not submit any extra docs or anything on top of requirements.
My case was easy and fast.
I wish everyone happy ending!!!!!

OTTAWA2014

May 16, 2014
There are two ceremonies tomorrow (14th July) at 200 Catherine St. Is anybody living close by and can go as guest to attend any one ceremonies and get the updates.

Paradise82

Jul 15, 2014
Hey guys ,

I wrote my Citizenship test on April 8 and passed the test , i got the new form called ( Cit520 ) requesting additional documents . so i sent all the requested documents to the local office in June. i have not heard anything from them yet. hoping that everyone will receive the Oath letters soon. Good luck all.

Paradise82

Jul 15, 2014
Hey us2yow,

I have never travelled since i came to Canada in 2004 , the only documents were requested ( Record of employment and notice of assessment )

i hope all of us get the Oath letter and end this stressful journey :)