+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath timeline after test for Edmonton office March/April/May applicants 2015

FAAMS

Aug 13, 2015
Hey there
I am June applicant Edmonton office I had my test on November 3 and would like applicants of March/April / May to share their time line until oath.

Please share as on spread sheets there is not much of updates and info.
Thanks in advance.

FAAMS

Aug 13, 2015
Dr Wilberforce said:
I did my test on September 28 . Decision made after 2 days . No signs of oath.
Thank you Dr Wilberforce.
I did my test on November 3 and waiting for oath, decision made on November 5.

Thank you again for responding as I was wondering is it the spread sheets not updated or no oath for Edmonton applicants. Unfortunately it seems Edmonton timeline from test to oath is very bad. You are almost 2 months now waiting and no signs yet. I think you are April aplicant wish you all the best and please keep up posted if you get any news. :)

dr_majed8835

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
I applied in April and did the test in sept 23. DM took 1.5 months just updated last Tuesday. I'm not sure if DM is good by it self. Waiting for the oath.

FAAMS

Aug 13, 2015
dr_majed8835 said:
I applied in April and did the test in sept 23. DM took 1.5 months just updated last Tuesday. I'm not sure if DM is good by it self. Waiting for the oath.
Congratulations :D for sure DM is a good sign. However it took them long time to update it, did you have any extra documents needed to be submitted?

FAAMS

Aug 13, 2015
dr_majed8835 said:
No, but I had many exits/enteries and translated stamps.
May be they were checking the exit and entry stamps. Anyways updating the status now means they started to look again in your file and about to be done with it.
Good luck and keep us updated please with any good news. I will believe it will be good news soon to you.

FAAMS

Aug 13, 2015
Any update heeeeeeeere?
My friend had the test on October 6 and and got oath invitation on December 23, they are Edmonton office.
Good luck everyone ;)

social w

Nov 5, 2011
FAAMS said:
Any update heeeeeeeere?
My friend had the test on October 6 and and got oath invitation on December 23, they are Edmonton office.
Good luck everyone ;)
Hi Faam Which month he applied ?

FAAMS

Aug 13, 2015
social w said:
Thanks , my application was received on june 1 2015. gave test on 27th oct deceision made on 31 oct waiting for oath.
I applied June 10 2015 and had my test November 3 and decision made Nivember 6. Good luck and keep us posted I will let you posted with any news.

social w

Nov 5, 2011
FAAMS said:
I applied June 10 2015 and had my test November 3 and decision made Nivember 6. Good luck and keep us posted I will let you posted with any news.
will do.. seeing the trend for edmonton i am hoping it to fall in new year.