+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

Chrysss

Star Member
Nov 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Went to Montreal for vacation. And when I got back, I found Oath invitation letter waiting for me! Dated August 26th. Oath on 9th Sep.

I had sent them a letter on August 8th to follow-up. Along with letter, I had sent more documents like job-letters, taxes, apartnment-rental confirmations for relevant 4 years. I did not get any RQ but I sent the documents anyway.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Chrysss said:
Went to Montreal for vacation. And when I got back, I found Oath invitation letter waiting for me! Dated August 26th. Oath on 9th Sep.

I had sent them a letter on August 8th to follow-up. Along with letter, I had sent more documents like job-letters, taxes, apartnment-rental confirmations for relevant 4 years. I did not get any RQ but I sent the documents anyway.
Congratulations !!!

powerpc

Aug 13, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just received my second ATIP today,

the latest note says:

"Note1:
*** atip request related ... ***

Note2:
Created date: 2014/06/04 10:05am
Type: General
Responsible Office: St. Clair CIC
Description: File reviewed and granted. File to Scarborough CIC-Ceremony Ic
"

Does any one have this note before? Does that indicate they have done the file reviewing process, and I am waiting to be scheduled for a ceremony? T

Thanks in advance!

My timeline:
Application sent: March 2013
Application received and processed: May 2013
RQ requested: September 2013 (due to my submission of photo copy of my old driver's licence, causing conflicting address)
FP requested: October 2013
Test invitation received: December 2013
Test written: February 2014
First ATIP request: May 2014
Second ATIP request: August 2014

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
powerpc said:
Just received my second ATIP today,

the latest note says:

"Note1:
*** atip request related ... ***

Note2:
Created date: 2014/06/04 10:05am
Description: File reviewed and granted. File to Scarborough CIC-Ceremony Ic
"

Does any one have this note before? Does that indicate they have done the file reviewing process, and I am waiting to be scheduled for a ceremony? T

Thanks in advance!

My timeline:
Application sent: March 2013
Application received and processed: May 2013
RQ requested: September 2013 (due to my submission of photo copy of my old driver's licence, causing conflicting address)
FP requested: October 2013
Test invitation received: December 2013
Test written: February 2014
Looks like your citizenship has been approved. Its matter of few weeks to have Oath ceremony scheduled. You might consider calling the call center to get confirmation, guess you are few weeks away to have it in your hands, congrats !!!

So Concerned

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Congrats..... Long journey reached an end finally.... I am getting little hope from your timeline as I have almost exact dates... Test was Feb 20. Thanks

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
powerpc said:
Congratulations! you are almost done. Very soon you will be a proud Canadian Citizen :)

I would like to know what was written in the Note1 & Note2 of your First ATIP

powerpc

Aug 13, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
First of all, thank you all for your congrats.

Re:

fyi, the exact date of my test is Feb 18 2014.

First ATIP:

Notes1
Created date: 2014/03/19 14:13:19
Description:
*** docs reviewed, res concern addressed at Test. No FPAT required. File to judge for paper review-lc

Notes2
Created date: 2014/03/19 09:52:41
Description:
doc's received 19 Feb 2014 (I forgot to bring some docs during the test/interview. I mailed it in few days later)

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
applicant314 said:
Sorry, but the only people that are racially biased are people like you. I'm from central Europe and still got a RQ. My file is is also stuck at St. Clair.
In over 6 years in Canada, I have never encountered any sort of racism. The "racially biased" conservative government even has ministers that belong to a visible minority. So did the CIC officer who conducted my interview.

At least try to be somewhat fair (or reasonable). Making such a broad racism statement means that 1. you think that Canadians are racist enough to vote for a racist government, and that 2. I clearly deserve to receive an RQ, because you are suffering from process delay due to your skin colour.
Although this forum is super helpful and most users are super nice, I strongly object how many people play the racism card here and haven't understood at all what is expressed in the Discover Canada guide.
Hey good to know Conservative govt has a representative on this forum too.

SandyN

Sep 10, 2014
Hi everybody,

Was wondering if there are Any 10/Feb/2014 test takers that didnt recieve their oath yet?

Got my citizenship application submitted on feb/2013, RQ on oct/2013, test on feb/2014. No news on oath or anything !!

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
SandyN said:
Hi everybody,

Was wondering if there are Any 10/Feb/2014 test takers that didnt recieve their oath yet?

Got my citizenship application submitted on feb/2013, RQ on oct/2013, test on feb/2014. No news on oath or anything !!
In last couple of weeks, some of the candidates who had their test in Feb'2014 received the Oath letters. Looks like CIC is working on Feb files. So, stay tune and stay positive, -:) ;D

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadiandesi2006 said:
In last couple of weeks, some of the candidates who had their test in Feb'2014 received the Oath letters. Looks like CIC is working on Feb files. So, stay tune and stay positive, -:) ;D
Feb of 2012 or 2013?

stclairtest

Mar 12, 2014
Hi everyone,

My test was on Feb 18th. No oath date yet, but the call agent told me the first time after a long wait that on Monday my file was transferred to Scarborough.
Hope this is a good sign and we are starting to see some movement. Does it mean that my file was approved, or the judge is still have to review it?

janoo

May 16, 2014
what I feel that your RQ have already reviewed by the officer and send back the file

to your office, Scarborough to schedule for ceremony..

hope you will hear soon, meantime can you let us know the time line.

danke1957

Sep 11, 2014
stclairtest said:
Hi everyone,

My test was on Feb 18th. No oath date yet, but the call agent told me the first time after a long wait that on Monday my file was transferred to Scarborough.
Hope this is a good sign and we are starting to see some movement. Does it mean that my file was approved, or the judge is still have to review it?
most likely yes - you are transferred to Scarborough for the oath and it can take at least 5-8 weeks to get scheduled (I am a St. Clair applicant with an RQ, my file transferred to Scarborough in July and I am still waiting).

To be sure though you need to call back the call centre and specifically ask them to read you the last two notes on your file verbatim. The last note should say that your file is transferred. The one before that should say that the file was approved. Get that confirmation so you can wait in peace or anguish:)