+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

stclairtest

Mar 12, 2014
janoo said:
what I feel that your RQ have already reviewed by the officer and send back the file

to your office, Scarborough to schedule for ceremony..

hope you will hear soon, meantime can you let us know the time line.
My timeline is:
Our Timeline is as follow:

Start : 24 September 2012
RQ sent : July 2013
Test Notice: 24 January 2014
Test Date: 18 February 2014 St. Clair

powerpc

Aug 13, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stclairtest said:
My timeline is:
Our Timeline is as follow:

Start : 24 September 2012
RQ sent : July 2013
Test Notice: 24 January 2014
Test Date: 18 February 2014 St. Clair
It seems to me that you have a very similar timeline as mine.

I did my test at the St. Clair location on the 18th of Feb 2014, and my latest ATIP shows that "File reviewed and granted. File to Scarborough CIC-Ceremony-lc"

And the current responsible office of my file is "Scarborough CIC", and the location says "Scarborough Citizenship Operations".

Folks on this forum congratulated me already, so I take that as a good sign.

Best luck!

stclairtest

Mar 12, 2014
I should order an ATIP as well, my last ATIP, received in August did not show any progress, this is the first positive information from the agent. Thank you all for the positive words :) So tired of the long wait... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stclairtest said:
I should order an ATIP as well, my last ATIP, received in August did not show any progress, this is the first positive information from the agent. Thank you all for the positive words :) So tired of the long wait... :eek: :eek: :eek:
Yeah i agree with you, we ALL have waited too long :mad:
Get a latest ATIP report to know whats going on and share the updated info with us.

meowmm

Sep 8, 2014
stclairtest said:
Hi everyone,

My test was on Feb 18th. No oath date yet, but the call agent told me the first time after a long wait that on Monday my file was transferred to Scarborough.
Hope this is a good sign and we are starting to see some movement. Does it mean that my file was approved, or the judge is still have to review it?
Looks like your case is moving... that's good.

My test was on Feb 5, 2014 and still have no news on oath date. I called call center this morning and they said my RQ need to be reviewed. Could you share with me the 1st 2 digit of your file no, not case no. I was told that CIS review the RQ following the file number order. Mine is 43 and I hope mine is close to yours.

My timeline is:
Application on Jan 2013
RQ sent on Oct 2013
Letter for test sent out on Jan2014
Have test on Feb 2014
No news on oath date yet.

Chrysss

Star Member
Nov 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
meowmm said:

My test was on Feb 5, 2014 and still have no news on oath date. I called call center this morning and they said my RQ need to be reviewed. Could you share with me the 1st 2 digit of your file no, not case no. I was told that CIS review the RQ following the file number order. Mine is 43 and I hope mine is close to yours.

My timeline is:
Application on Jan 2013
RQ sent on Oct 2013
Have test on Feb 2014
If it has been 6+ months since you took and passed your Citizenship Test, you should call the CALL-CENTER and ask them to send a reminder to local office. If the agent refuses to send a reminder, call again and speak to a different agent.

6 months after your test, the call-center can send a reminder.

meowmm

Sep 8, 2014
Chrysss said:
If it has been 6+ months since you took and passed your Citizenship Test, you should call the CALL-CENTER and ask them to send a reminder to local office. If the agent refuses to send a reminder, call again and speak to a different agent.

6 months after your test, the call-center can send a reminder.
Hi, what would be the reminder about? Would the local office care about the reminder and take some action? The call center agent told me that the time of processing is 35 months and I could be hearing from CIC before Dec 2015.

stclairtest

Mar 12, 2014
meowmm said:

My timeline is:
Application on Jan 2013
RQ sent on Oct 2013
Have test on Feb 2014
My file id is 43 as well, but honestly, don't think it means much

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quick question on behalf of a friend of mine who is not a registered user on this forum:

What are the general implications of applying for the Cdn citizenship with less than 1095 days of residency? (Though he's lived in Canada 6 yrs prior to submission of his application but traveled a lot). Delay? Refusal? Getting RQ'd?

Thank you.

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
meowmm said:

My timeline is:
Application on Jan 2013
RQ sent on Oct 2013
Have test on Feb 2014
Where can you find the file ID? My file ID is much longer than two digits. Yours is just two digits? :eek:

meowmm

Sep 8, 2014
006007 said:
Where can you find the file ID? My file ID is much longer than two digits. Yours is just two digits? :eek:
The file no is 7 digits. I only quote the first 2 digit.

I found the file no printed on the RQ.

BalajiR

Jan 11, 2014
Whitby, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Even my file # starts with 43. Mine started getting processed in jan 2013 even though they received in Oct 2012. Got RQ in Aug 2013 and replied in sept 2013. Wrote test on 24th Feb 2013. Waiting for oath since then. Please keep me posted on yours

stclairtest said:
My file id is 43 as well, but honestly, don't think it means much

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Rayan14 said:
Quick question on behalf of a friend of mine who is not a registered user on this forum:

What are the general implications of applying for the Cdn citizenship with less than 1095 days of residency? (Though he's lived in Canada 6 yrs prior to submission of his application but traveled a lot). Delay? Refusal? Getting RQ'd?

Thank you.
Learnt from readers experience here and other forums, unlike in the past where CIC were little lenient with eligibility but now they are no more. Especially after implementation of new rule, CIC will very rigidly apply the rules and its sure to be rejected and waste of time.

In candidate's best interest, they wait for some more time complete the required days before they apply to avoid the sure rejection.

Due to my attorney's negligence and miscalculation, I end up applying with 59 days short on 1095 days. Have waited for years, I'm hearing my case is too risky, they may or may not approve it.

janoo

May 16, 2014
strongly agree you must wait and make sure that you may have few days over 1095

and than apply and make sure that you have 100 percent proof to show the

residency requirement... CIC only care about residency number of days

to grant citizenship ....... apart from any criminal issue.....

stclairtest

Mar 12, 2014
Just talked with CIC again, the agent told me the file is on que for the ceremony and it was transferred from St. Clair on Sept the 8th. He also mentioned that since I've been rqed it could take up to an year to schedule the ceremony. Hope it won't take that long :)