+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

Apr 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had my exam on feb 10th @St Clairs and my sister had her exam on March 30th at St Clairs
We both received RQ in 2012 April, and our local office is Mississauga.
Today luckily she got her Oath letter but i still dint get mine.

Looks like they r processing March files and forgot all about Feb test takers :0

Halawala

Mar 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stand4yourRight said:
I had my exam on feb 10th @ St Clairs and my sister had her exam on March 30th at St Clairs
We both received RQ in 2012 April, and our local office is Mississauga.
Today luckily she got her Oath letter but i still dint get mine.

Looks like they r processing March files and forgot all about Feb test takers :0
Congratulation to her.
Did you both got the RQ from the same local office?
Thanks

cherrychen514

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
Guys help !!!! Just received my ATIP , and I am so worried ,is anybody know what is it means,is it mean I am gonna have judge hearing??????
Event 1
Event type :citizenship interview
Event local time 2014/07/01 00:00
Event 2
Event type :citizenship test
Event local time 2014/02/19 13:00

cherrychen514

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
IncompleteCanadian said:
Did you have your test done on Feb 19. Did you call CIC after getting ATIP?
Yes I done my test on feb 19 passed 20/20 ,I just received ATIP ,I am not in canada right now so I can't not call cic ,so I am so worried!!!!

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Yesterday received my ATIP electronic copy. It says ceremony not scheduled and certain things NOT very clear . I would like speak to candidates from this forum who had received the ATIP.

Can someone who received the ATIP report please be kind to reply "Canadiandesi2006" the contact number. I will call to take their help in understanding the reports.

Sharon646

May 17, 2014
cherrychen514 said:
Yes I done my test on feb 19 passed 20/20 ,I just received ATIP ,I am not in canada right now so I can't not call cic ,so I am so worried!!!!
Were you guys not told right after the test not to leave the country for (I think) 3 months - and even after that,notify them if you are leaving.
We were told this over and over again.

Nyork

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
cherrychen514 said:
Guys help !!!! Just received my ATIP , and I am so worried ,is anybody know what is it means,is it mean I am gonna have judge hearing??????
Event 1
Event type :citizenship interview
Event local time 2014/07/01 00:00
Event 2
Event type :citizenship test

july 1 is Canada day therefore it can't be a cj hearing hopefully it's the ceremony

Event local time 2014/02/19 13:00

Nyork

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
July 1 is Canada day and i don't think there is any cj hearings that day so hopefully it's the ceremony

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cherrychen514 said:
I hope so :(!!!! But I still want to know what is that means!!!! So concerned!!!!!
Does any body have access to your residence as you are out of the country now. Because your atip notes says "correspondence sent". If it is a letter which they have sent and probably in your mailbox now. It is important to know whats in that letter Oath or Interview or some thing.

cherrychen514

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
Moe... said:
Does any body have access to your residence as you are out of the country now. Because your atip notes says "correspondence sent". If it is a letter which they have sent and probably in your mailbox now. It is important to know whats in that letter Oath or Interview or some thing.
No my mom just check my mail box today,and there is no letter for me,so strange! Really hope any body can tell me what's going on !!!!!

Ayanami

Mar 24, 2014
I had my exam @St.Clair last March7.. and today
I called CIC to verify the stats of my application..
Unfortunately mine is still PENDING??
Now I need help from this forum on
How to request ATIP.

Here's my timeline:
March 2013: application received
July 2013: rq returned
March7 2014: exam 20/20 St. Claire
My original office is Mississauga