+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

cherrychen514

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
My mom just check my mail box and there is no letter for me .I requested ATIP on 04/ 30 and I received today,05/ 31, also in ATIP ,it shows date generated /requested date of ATIP is may 1. My question is if these information is latest Information!

cherrychen514

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
Moe... said:
Does any body have access to your residence as you are out of the country now. Because your atip notes says "correspondence sent". If it is a letter which they have sent and probably in your mailbox now. It is important to know whats in that letter Oath or Interview or some thing.
My mom just check my mail box and there is no letter for me .I requested ATIP on 04/ 30 and I received today,05/ 31, also in ATIP ,it shows date generated /requested date of ATIP is may 1. My question is if these information is latest Information!

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
cherrychen514 said:
I had requested the report on 1st May, and got my report yesterday. I guess its generated on the date we paid the fee and doubt it has current status on that.

More ever, certain thing are NOT clear. I'm looking to share with someone who received such report to get better sense out of it.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
cherrychen514 said:
Guys help !!!! Just received my ATIP , and I am so worried ,is anybody know what is it means,is it mean I am gonna have judge hearing??????
Event 1
Event type :citizenship interview
Event local time 2014/07/01 00:00
Event 2
Event type :citizenship test
Event local time 2014/02/19 13:00
Hi there,

I got my ATIP report yesterday,

Its almost identical to your report :

Event 1

Event 2
Event local time 2014/03/27 13:00

However on the following pages, I noticed

Activity 5

Sub Activity 2

RCMP : Security Status - Passed
Foss : Security Status - Passed
It says : Request Criminal Clearance

Activity 6

Sub Activities 1
Type : Record Ceremony Results
Effective Date :

Sub Activities 2

Activity ID : ........
Type : Schedule Citizenship Ceremony

Appreciate if someone who had received ATIP report earlier and now had Citizenship Ceremony help us understand what does above mean.... Thanks in advance.

Kimo74

Mar 8, 2014
ATIP is 22 pages
I think most important things for my understanding a note on my test day says no FPAT required I am assuming that It means there is no judge hearing will be requested ( If I understand right)

Second thing i noticed is that the responsible office now is Mississauga's office not St. Calir which means that my file moved to where I live as the latest motes were added late April and the office is Mississauga ( not sure if it is a good sign or if doesn't mean anything)

Test March 14th St. Clair

cherrychen514

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
Canadiandesi2006 said:
Hi there,

Event 1

Event 2

Activity 5

Sub Activity 2

Activity 6

Sub Activities 1
Effective Date :

Sub Activities 2

Appreciate if someone who had received ATIP report earlier and now had Citizenship Ceremony help us understand what does above mean.... Thanks in advance.
We are in same boat, I can't call cic which phone number only can be called in Canada,so I wonder are you gonna call cic and ask them what is that mean .citizenship interview on July 1 canada day at midnight????

esteem

Star Member
Feb 6, 2014
cherrychen514 said:
Guys help !!!! Just received my ATIP , and I am so worried ,is anybody know what is it means,is it mean I am gonna have judge hearing??????
Event 1
Event 2
Event local time 2014/02/19 13:00
Don't worry Cherry.

I think its a generic/dummy time and date in every ATIP generated. In my opinion you don't have any Judge hearing. Relax. The reason i'm being confident is my ATIP (4months back) is also having the same time and date.

Does it say responsible office your local office name? Other than ST.Clair. That means your file has been moved from St.Clair to your local office. Things are moving its just a matter of time. Check your background checks if they are current/valid or expired. If expired they might me waiting get current valid.

Good luck.

cherrychen514

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
esteem said:
Don't worry Cherry.

I think its a generic/dummy time and date in every ATIP generated. In my opinion you don't have any Judge hearing. Relax. The reason i'm being confident is my ATIP (4months back) is also having the same time and date.

Does it say responsible office your local office name? Other than ST.Clair. That means your file has been moved from St.Clair to your local office. Things are moving its just a matter of time. Check your background checks if they are current/valid or expired. If expired they might me waiting get current valid.

Good luck.
thank you so much ,I really hope you are right ,you just give me a reason to relax. so,you had same time and date on your ATIP about citizen interview which you didn't have ? Did you get your oath letter now?

esteem

Star Member
Feb 6, 2014
By Gods grace Great News Guys.

Yes you guessed right. Received Oath letter in mail today. Yooohooo... 8)

Its on June 10th.

Applied : Apr 2012
Process started: Dec2012
Rq received : Mar 2013
Rq Sent : Apr 2013
Notice to prepare for the test: Dec2013
Notice to appear test at St.Clair: Mar 27 2014
Waiting for the Oath: 10th June 2014.
Local office : Mississauga

Thank you each and everyone who helped in understanding my questions and concerns. My journey doesn't end here, Just going to start. Started as a PR, now as a Citizen of this great country.

Everyone who is waiting for their oath letters i wish and pray for each and everyone (specially Daktrader and others like him who are waiting more than 36months), soon you would receive your letters and have a reason to celebrate.

Thankyou Seinatiara, By Gods grace your words came true. You said my oath letter would be in mail and get it on Thursday or Friday, Finally i got it.

Congrats Delpiero. Pls pray for everyone here.

@ Feb test takers, Don't lose hope guys. Your oath letters are on the way. Please request ATIP of your case files. I think that would move your files a little ahead.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
cherrychen514 said:
We are in same boat, I can't call cic which phone number only can be called in Canada,so I wonder are you gonna call cic and ask them what is that mean .citizenship interview on July 1 canada day at midnight????
As July 1, 2014 is national holiday, most probably it will be July 2nd Tuesday. As other reader Esteem mentioned, it could be just a place holder / indicative time line. BTW : the CIC number is 1-888-242-2100. You might have read my yesterday's posting, the call center agent was very rude to me.

When I told her that at the time of test the interviewing officer asked me to wait a COUPLE of months and call. She asked me to see the dictionary for the meaning of COUPLE. As per the learned Call Center agent's definition : COUPLE means 4 months. I 've learn t something new yesterday from the call center agent - Couple means Four . :eek: :-X. Its understandable why CIC department in such a mess ;D

Dont worry, hope everything should be alright ;D ;D

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
esteem said:
By Gods grace Great News Guys.

Yes you guessed right. Received Oath letter in mail today. Yooohooo... 8)

Its on June 10th.

Applied : Apr 2012
Process started: Dec2012
Rq received : Mar 2013
Rq Sent : Apr 2013
Notice to prepare for the test: Dec2013
Notice to appear test at St.Clair: Mar 27 2014
Waiting for the Oath: 10th June 2014.
Local office : Mississauga

Thank you each and everyone who helped in understanding my questions and concerns. My journey doesn't end here, Just going to start. Started as a PR, now as a Citizen of this great country.

Everyone who is waiting for their oath letters i wish and pray for each and everyone (specially Daktrader and others like him who are waiting more than 36months), soon you would receive your letters and have a reason to celebrate.

Thankyou Seinatiara, By Gods grace your words came true. You said my oath letter would be in mail and get it on Thursday or Friday, Finally i got it.

Congrats Delpiero. Pls pray for everyone here.

@ Feb test takers, Don't lose hope guys. Your oath letters are on the way. Please request ATIP of your case files. I think that would move your files a little ahead.
Congrats !!! - That's good timing for weekend celebration !!!

esteem

Star Member
Feb 6, 2014
Canadiandesi2006 said:
Hi there,

Event 1

Event 2

Activity 5

Sub Activity 2

Activity 6

Sub Activities 1
Effective Date :

Sub Activities 2

Hi Canadiandesi,

Event 1

I think this is a dummy date and time for every ATIP generated. All my ATIP's requested from past 6 months says the same date and had nothing to do with interview.( Today i got my oath letters)

Event 2

I'm bit confused here. Your time line says interview on Mar25 and here it says test on Mar27???

Activity 5

Sub Activity 2

It means they have requested RCMP and FOSS clearance and the status is passed or cleared

Activity 6

Sub Activities 1
Effective Date :

Oath Ceremony results and the status(attended or not), Effective date you became Citizen

Sub Activities 2

Not yet Scheduled for the ceremony

esteem

Star Member
Feb 6, 2014
cherrychen514 said:
thank you so much ,I really hope you are right ,you just give me a reason to relax. so,you had same time and date on your ATIP about citizen interview which you didn't have ? Did you get your oath letter now?
Yes i got my letter its on June 10th 2014. Last week i got a ATIP requested in April even that report says the same thing July 1 2014 0000.