+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

Sisi2014

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
I hope everyone who is waiting for their oath letter get some good news this week.

I had my test on April 29 at st clair, passed and was told by CIC that the judge has granted the decision and that I'm in line for the ceremony.

Who else has called the CIC and was told the same?

mrbravo

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
Sisi2014 said:
If you are asking me, my office is scarborough (St. Clair).
I called CIC and was told that the test results hav been uploaded in the system. No more info was given. DDo you think there is a relation between uploading the results into the system and being granted?

Sisi2014

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
mrbravo said:
I called CIC and was told that the test results hav been uploaded in the system. No more info was given. DDo you think there is a relation between uploading the results into the system and being granted?
I wish i could tell you bud, but i have no idea and i dont wanna just lie to you and say "Yea there is a relation". You should call CIC and ask them in specific "HAS THE JUDGE REVIEWED MY FILE?" if you ask them that, the agent will take a few minutes to go and review the file and possibly any notes on the file in regards to judge's decision.

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats!!
Wish you the very best!

esteem said:
By Gods grace Great News Guys.

Yes you guessed right. Received Oath letter in mail today. Yooohooo... 8)

Its on June 10th.

Applied : Apr 2012
Process started: Dec2012
Rq received : Mar 2013
Rq Sent : Apr 2013
Notice to prepare for the test: Dec2013
Notice to appear test at St.Clair: Mar 27 2014
Waiting for the Oath: 10th June 2014.
Local office : Mississauga

Thank you each and everyone who helped in understanding my questions and concerns. My journey doesn't end here, Just going to start. Started as a PR, now as a Citizen of this great country.

Everyone who is waiting for their oath letters i wish and pray for each and everyone (specially Daktrader and others like him who are waiting more than 36months), soon you would receive your letters and have a reason to celebrate.

Thankyou Seinatiara, By Gods grace your words came true. You said my oath letter would be in mail and get it on Thursday or Friday, Finally i got it.

Congrats Delpiero. Pls pray for everyone here.

@ Feb test takers, Don't lose hope guys. Your oath letters are on the way. Please request ATIP of your case files. I think that would move your files a little ahead.

misspurple

Feb 7, 2014
I finally got my oath letter!! It came in about a week ago while I was away.

Here's my timeline:

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 5, 2012.

2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 5, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3.We started processing your application on February 21, 2013.

Sept 2013- RQ sent
Nov 2013- Finger prints sent

4.We sent you a notice on January 23, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 13, 2014 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

5.We sent you a notice on May 16, 2014 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on June 10, 2014 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

This forum has been great and I wish the wait ends soon for all of you :)

adamfiesta

May 3, 2014
Hi Everyone ,

I have just got my OATH Letter on the mail 15 minutes ag ;) ;)o. first thing I did today before even washing my face was checking my mail and I found the oath letter it is dated . May29 , and oath will be June20 .Thank you everyone and I hope everyone will get the Oath letter very soon

Sisi2014

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
adamfiesta said:
Hi Everyone ,

I have just got my OATH Letter on the mail 15 minutes ag ;) ;)o. first thing I did today before even washing my face was checking my mail and I found the oath letter it is dated . May29 , and oath will be June20 .Thank you everyone and I hope everyone will get the Oath letter very soon
Nice. When was your test?

QAI

Apr 12, 2008
I noticed the cic number below shows up as the Veterans Affairs Canada! it only started happening a few ago.

anyone else noticed it?

moosh

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
misspurple said:
I finally got my oath letter!! It came in about a week ago while I was away.

Here's my timeline:

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 5, 2012.

2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 5, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3.We started processing your application on February 21, 2013.

Sept 2013- RQ sent
Nov 2013- Finger prints sent

4.We sent you a notice on January 23, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 13, 2014 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

5.We sent you a notice on May 16, 2014 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on June 10, 2014 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

This forum has been great and I wish the wait ends soon for all of you :)
Congrats ! That's great news !