Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
I would like to share my experience with Call Center.

Sometime back one of the reader mentioned on this forum that Call Center DOES NOT keep record of number of times the candidate calls.

It wrong and want to clarify that, every call center system DOES records every interactions with the callers.

To verify that, I had called last week and today called again. The agent was pretty rude and told me, you had already called last week too. When I told at the time of test, the officer told I had to wait for couple of months for ceremony and that passed I'm calling again.

She was telling me COUPLE means 3 to 4 months and asking me to check the dictionary.

I explained her that hope everything is been recorded. I did not want to argue with her but in every English dictionary couple means - TWO or a pair. Unless I missed understanding that even after my 2 Masters and Ph.D degree and long global professional experience. ;D

Bottom line - most of them are bunch of arrogant individuals, treat callers as nuisance without realizing, they got their jobs because we indirectly pay their salaries. I'm pretty sure, the CIC does NOT have any quality control or customer complaint system.

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I agree with you on the CIC Call Ctr Treatment to Applicants...
In my experience (personal) the CIC doesnt know the # of time I called...On occasion in the past I have called 2 times a day (this is in the event when I was not satisfied with the Agents's response) and they did not have record of my previous call...
Regardless of that...calling the CIC is a complete waste of time...an applicant is better off ordering ATIP for a better understanding of the case.

All the Best to those in Waiting!

Canadiandesi2006 said:
I would like to share my experience with Call Center.

Sometime back one of the reader mentioned on this forum that Call Center DOES NOT keep record of number of times the candidate calls.

It wrong and want to clarify that, every call center system DOES records every interactions with the callers.

To verify that, I had called last week and today called again. The agent was pretty rude and told me, you had already called last week too. When I told at the time of test, the officer told I had to wait for couple of months for ceremony and that passed I'm calling again.

She was telling me COUPLE means 3 to 4 months and asking me to check the dictionary.

I explained her that hope everything is been recorded. I did not want to argue with her but in every English dictionary couple means - TWO or a pair. Unless I missed understanding that even after my 2 Masters and Ph.D degree and long global professional experience. ;D

Bottom line - most of them are bunch of arrogant individuals, treat callers as nuisance without realizing, they got their jobs because we indirectly pay their salaries. I'm pretty sure, the CIC does NOT have any quality control or customer complaint system.

QAI

Apr 12, 2008
Well just want to say congrats to all the guys now getting their oath letters. I checked my mail today but nothing. Wondering if any Feb 21st takers have any updates.

sienatiara

Mar 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:D :D :D FINALLY!!!! We got our Oath Invite in the mail today. Oath date is June 10 @9AM Mississauga Office... I wish everyone luck and hope you will all be getting your oath letters next week!:) Our journey is finally at its end..:)

esteem

Star Member
Feb 6, 2014
sienatiara said:
:D :D :D FINALLY!!!! We got our Oath Invite in the mail today. Oath date is June 10 @ 9AM Mississauga Office... I wish everyone luck and hope you will all be getting your oath letters next week!:) Our journey is finally at its end..:)
Congratulations Sienatiara. If you don't mind, can you share at what time was your test on Mar 27th? Also your E-status updated?

I did my test at St.Clair on Mar 27, @ 1pm. Hope i would hear something good soon.

larine

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wayne_vega said:
That's not true. Not everyone gets oath dates on the spot in Mississauga. I certainly didn't and neither did someone else. I waited 3 months after test, the other person is still waiting. No RQs in both cases.
I know someone who got the oath date on the same day and they even change it to early date because he was planing to travel ... this was 6 month ago

babariz

Mar 30, 2014
QAI said:
Well just want to say congrats to all the guys now getting their oath letters. I checked my mail today but nothing. Wondering if any Feb 21st takers have any updates.
Hi QAI Iam also Feb 21st no change still waiting called Last week and they said will send a note to St Clair office..no news yet.

sienatiara

Mar 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
esteem said:
Congratulations Sienatiara. If you don't mind, can you share at what time was your test on Mar 27th? Also your E-status updated?

I did my test at St.Clair on Mar 27, @ 1pm. Hope i would hear something good soon.

My test was at 1PM. My E-status hasn't updated yet. You will probably here from them soon and hopefully next week. Where is your local office? I wish you luck!:)