+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

polash123

May 10, 2014
QAI said:
Well just want to say congrats to all the guys now getting their oath letters. I checked my mail today but nothing. Wondering if any Feb 21st takers have any updates.
Thanks QAI. Don't worry your turn will come soon. Please try to be patient.

esteem

Star Member
Feb 6, 2014
sienatiara said:
My test was at 1PM. My E-status hasn't updated yet. You will probably here from them soon and hopefully next week. Where is your local office? I wish you luck!:)
Thankyou Sienatiara,

Mississauga is my local office. Congrats once again.

sienatiara

Mar 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
esteem said:
Thankyou Sienatiara,

Mississauga is my local office. Congrats once again.
Don't worry. You will get your letters soon.. My letter was dated May 27 and I got it today. Maybe yours is in route and will arrive Thursday or Friday!;)

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Once again, hearty congrats to all the candidates who got their long awaited Oath letters. ;D ;D ;D

Please remember to update the timeline statistics. Its strong support system for current / future candidates waiting for their Oath letters.

QAI

Apr 12, 2008
babariz said:
Hi QAI Iam also Feb 21st no change still waiting called Last week and they said will send a note to St Clair office..no news yet.
note to upload test results?

oathie

Mar 10, 2014
I pray for everyone who are still waiting for the the Oath Schedule, hopefully very soon. Dont lose patience.

So Concerned

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Congrats to all who received their letter and good luck to the people are awaiting! Hopefully between today and fist week of June we gonna have it,,

Sharon646

May 17, 2014
Hey Guys,

We finally got our oath letters!! We had the interview and test on March 17 at St Clair. The oath is on June 10 at Mississauga. Yayy :D

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats!
Please share your timeline.

Sharon646 said:
Hey Guys,

We finally got our oath letters!! We had the interview and test on March 17 at St Clair. The oath is on June 10 at Mississauga. Yayy :D

solitaire

Apr 16, 2014
QAI said:
Well just want to say congrats to all the guys now getting their oath letters. I checked my mail today but nothing. Wondering if any Feb 21st takers have any updates.
My husband took test on Feb. 21st, still nothing too :-( :(