+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

larine

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oathie said:
Did you check with CIC , whether your file has been transferred to Scarborough yet. If yes you will get an Oath date soon.Hang in there.
thank you Oathi .. yes i called them yesterday. they told me that my file has been transferred to Scarborough

Hope we all get the oath very soon

Horizon92

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
larine said:
thank you Oathi .. yes i called them yesterday. they told me that my file has been transferred to Scarborough

What and when did u ask them about your file? I called them on Wednesday and agent told me he is not able to see my test result! I had my test like you on 14th feb :( did u call them today? What should I ask them to see where is my file ? Tnx

dossip

Jun 10, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
larine said:

Those who already got their files transferred to Scarborough Office, I am pretty sure the case is all done, just waiting to be scheduled. Just relax. If it wasn't approved, it would never have left St. Clair office in the first place...

Oathie, I got a feeling you will get your letter today or Monday ! :D

larine

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Horizon92 said:
What and when did u ask them about your file? I called them on Wednesday and agent told me he is not able to see my test result! I had my test like you on 14th feb :( did u call them today? What should I ask them to see where is my file ? Tnx
I called yesterday. I asked her when will be my oath she told me not yet I have to wait between 4 and 6 months .. then I asked her if my file is transferred to Scarborough as i know that the invitation oath ceremony letter will be issued from there. She checked and she told me yes , the file is already there

larine

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dossip said:
Those who already got their files transferred to Scarborough Office, I am pretty sure the case is all done, just waiting to be scheduled. Just relax. If it wasn't approved, it would never have left St. Clair office in the first place...

Oathie, I got a feeling you will get your letter today or Monday ! :D
thank you.. hope we all get the oath letter very soon

kaylink

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Hi all

I just called CIC about my file status. According to her saying, my file already moved to Scarborough office and waiting for the oath scheduling and no additional papers required. By the way, I took my test at St Clair office on February 10, 2014.

larine

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kaylink said:
Hi all

I just called CIC about my file status. According to her saying, my file already moved to Scarborough office and waiting for the oath scheduling and no additional papers required. By the way, I took my test at St Clair office on February 10, 2014.
i expect an update of the website will be done today or during the weekend

canadiannew

Mar 27, 2008
canadiansoon said:
Thank you for your answers, two more questions:

1. How long from test to transfer of file to Scarbrough?
2. I called today (I did test on Feb 18) and agent told me they are still processing my RQ~ Is this a standard answer?

Thank you!
1. Only the Immigration Officers can answer this. It depends from file to file. Lately, we have been seeing transferring files relatively quickly, within 2-4 weeks, but, that doesn't mean that this is with everybody's file. As I said, it depends of the file.
2. Yes, it is a standard answer and a standard procedure. They have to check your RQ and verify that everything is fine before they transfer your file to be scheduled for the oath.

There is nothing now that you can do. Just relax and wait. That is what all of us are doing now. Think positive!

moosh

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
larine said:
i expect an update of the website will be done today or during the weekend
I hope so larine. Generally people also receive letters a couple of days before the updates so I am hoping a lot of people should get some good news in the mail today. Looking forward to some good news posts

larine

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moosh said:
I hope so larine. Generally people also receive letters a couple of days before the updates so I am hoping a lot of people should get some good news in the mail today. Looking forward to some good news posts

If I get any news I'll post it here :)....

CAN_APPLICANT

Jul 2, 2009
Hi Folks,

Good news!!! Today my E-cas got updated!!! My Oath ceremony is on 31st March!!!! :)

Good Luck to everyone who is waiting for their Oath ceremony notification!!!

Following from ecas:

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 22, 2012.

2. We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 22, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3. We started processing your application on January 22, 2013.

4. We sent you a notice on January 20, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 10, 2014 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

5. We sent you a notice on March 18, 2014 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on March 31, 2014 at 4:00 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

moosh

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CAN_APPLICANT said:
Hi Folks,

Good news!!! Today my E-cas got updated!!! My Oath ceremony is on 31st March!!!! :)

Good Luck to everyone who is waiting for their Oath ceremony notification!!!

Following from ecas:

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 22, 2012.

2. We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 22, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3. We started processing your application on January 22, 2013.

4. We sent you a notice on January 20, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 10, 2014 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

5. We sent you a notice on March 18, 2014 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on March 31, 2014 at 4:00 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Congrats can_applicant !! That's fantastic news!