+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

larine

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadiannew said:
1. As for the most recent answers from the people here, it usually takes 5-6 weeks
2. Some of the people here never called the CIC, they just received the letter and the others that have called, usually the answer is that their file is at Scarborough waiting for the oath to be scheduled
3. You can find all the info here, just read this thread-most of the people here submitted their RQ's from February 2013-September 2013
thank you :)

canadiansoon

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
canadiannew said:
1. As for the most recent answers from the people here, it usually takes 5-6 weeks
2. Some of the people here never called the CIC, they just received the letter and the others that have called, usually the answer is that their file is at Scarborough waiting for the oath to be scheduled
3. You can find all the info here, just read this thread-most of the people here submitted their RQ's from February 2013-September 2013
Thank you for your answers, two more questions:

1. How long from test to transfer of file to Scarbrough?
2. I called today (I did test on Feb 18) and agent told me they are still processing my RQ~ Is this a standard answer?

Thank you!

simplyproductive

Star Member
Dec 17, 2012
larine said:
My citizenship test was in st clair. my file is now in Scarborough. Does it mean I will be called for the oath soon ?
Yes
Scarborough office issues the Oath letter.
For St Clair. test, 30 days after the test
For Scarborough test 7 days after the test.

larine

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simplyproductive said:

Yes
Scarborough office issues the Oath letter.
For St Clair. test, 30 days after the test
For Scarborough test 7 days after the test.
Thank you simplyproductive

captaincanuck

Mar 19, 2014
canadiansoon said:
Thank you for your answers, two more questions:

1. How long from test to transfer of file to Scarbrough?
2. I called today (I did test on Feb 18) and agent told me they are still processing my RQ~ Is this a standard answer?

Thank you!
Hi Canadiansoon,

I passed the test on Feb. 5 and was told this week that they were still processing the RQ as well. I am not sure if it is standard answer. Others reported different answers after they called the call centre. I will give them another call next week to see if there is anything new.

I guess we gotta wait and see.

bogazici10

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello again,

yes i called them today i took test Feb 7 2013. they uploaded mt test results but they told me that they are reviewing my RQ now this is so ridiculous
I submitted ??? my RQ JANUARY 2013....

oathie

Mar 10, 2014
Come on guys ,this Is a simple plain answer from cic for the numerous calls from us. just wait. It will come

oathie

Mar 10, 2014
Did you check with CIC , whether your file has been transferred to Scarborough yet. If yes you will get an Oath date soon.Hang in there.