File Transfer...
02/2015
Med's Request
04/2015
Med's Done....
05/2015
bogazici10 said:
hi again,

i will ask this question tomorrow guys...
OK I have to say this you are getting really impatience.You need to relax and stop calling them.. The judge hearing they told you is correct but its generic they have to put some kind of date in your file so that it pops up in thier system in case if they forget to touch your file before that or might be by that date they have to finish up your file.... I had the same thing in my file when I got my Atip file...It said I have to see a judge in june but nothing happened.

Kimo74

Mar 8, 2014
Called CIC today, advised me that my RQ is not proccesed yet, however the officer told me during the interview that she does not have any problems with my staying times as it is covered well, I asked the CIC rep. If my RQ is not processed so why would the officer say so ? The answer was I don't know and that my RQ may take three years to be finished so it could be by the end of 2015, also she says my test results are not uploaded yet. I had my test March 14th St. Clair, passed 20/20

Horizon92

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Kimo74 said:
Called CIC today, advised me that my RQ is not proccesed yet, however the officer told me during the interview that she does not have any problems with my staying times as it is covered well, I asked the CIC rep. If my RQ is not processed so why would the officer say so ? The answer was I don't know and that my RQ may take three years to be finished so it could be by the end of 2015, also she says my test results are not uploaded yet. I had my test March 14th St. Clair, passed 20/20
I think these agents at cic, they do not have that much information, and because of this reason, they just say something to client depend on their mood at that time we are calling them. So if agent happy at that time, he it she say something client like. If not they say something else !!

Horizon92

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
I just talked to cic to check the status of my file. Agent told me she can't see the result of my test which I did on 14th of feb, she said they requested stclair office to update the clients information on 19th of March but still no response from that office. She said I should wait for contact from them from now to June to appear for other interview or anything!!! When I asked maybe I can just attend oath as the next step she said she is not sure about procedures !! I hope these informations give u some good ideas guys. Have a good day a head and I think we will not get any response till middle of next week!

bogazici10

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys,

no news no oath letter today for me and February test takers... What is going on at St Clair office? They suddenly stop sending oath letters.... :eek: :eek: :eek:
let us see next week!!! have great weekend guys...

Chrysss

Star Member
Nov 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am a Scarborough test taker and still no oath! I thought Scarborough was faster than St. Clair
:'( :( :(