+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

cherrychen514

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
esteem said:
Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) Online Request.

You can request online and it takes 30days to get. Check this link.

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en
Thank you!
I think that might be helpful for us to get more informations but it takes 30 days ,so I give up!

kaylink

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
No news, call center agent told me that the officer didn't issue any letter for me yet.
I took test on Fab 10

bogazici10

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys,

I believe that all our files have already at Scarborough cic now for February test takers. I do not know what happened our files at Scarborough?

delpiero

Jan 17, 2014
Hello,
Today, I had called CIC to check on the status of my application. Office replied that my test results are not yet updated and my background check is in process as it is expired (it gets expired in one year).

Regards
==========================
My Timelines is as follows:
Application sent: Mar 2012
Application Started: Nov 2012
RFQ received: Feb 2013
RFQ replied: Feb 2013
Notice to Prepare For Your Citizenship Exam: Dec 23, 2013
Exam Date: March 27, 2014
Exam Results: Passed tests and successfully cleared interview.
Waiting for Oath: Approximately 3-4 months or less (as specified by immigration officer).

canadiansoon

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
I just called CIC and this is what the agent said:

Your application is still in process and your results have not been uploaded yet! This is a non-routine application that may take up to October 2015.

I did my test on February 18 and still waiting.

This call ruined my day- I am no longer calling these people.

comestai

Mar 6, 2014
canadiansoon said:
I just called CIC and this is what the agent said:

Your application is still in process and your results have not been uploaded yet! This is a non-routine application that may take up to October 2015.

I did my test on February 18 and still waiting.

This call ruined my day- I am no longer calling these people.
Don't call CIC, these guys seems to be less informed than you and I. One of my colleague had called CIC during January, he was waiting for his Oath letter, CIC informed him that yours a routine application and you should wait till July 15 and there is no update in the system. Guess what, in the same evening my friend received Oath letter and he is a proud Canadian now.
Don't you worry, just wait and have patience.

canadiansoon

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
comestai said:
Don't call CIC, these guys seems to be less informed than you and I. One of my colleague had called CIC during January, he was waiting for his Oath letter, CIC informed him that yours a routine application and you should wait till July 15 and there is no update in the system. Guess what, in the same evening my friend received Oath letter and he is a proud Canadian now.
Don't you worry, just wait and have patience.
Thank you.. You made me smile :)

larine

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
no news ..i called ..the agent told me the results have not been uploaded yet

kaylink

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
My interview was nice and I passed. The agents also told me my application granted for citizenship on 18th of March and file already transferred to Scarborough office.

cherrychen514 said:
How was your interview?

cherrychen514

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
kaylink said:
My interview was nice and I passed. The agents also told me my application granted for citizenship on 18th of March and file already transferred to Scarborough office.
Oh my god! It means cic gave you two totally different answer !