+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

vickky

Mar 12, 2014
Thanks Moe.

Have a great luck to all Feb test takers.

Hoping that they all get oath letter before end of this week.

dossip

Jun 10, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
From tomorrow, Friday April 4th, 2014, all of us will start to receive Oath Letter / News...

Source: Gut feeling :D

QAI

Apr 12, 2008
dossip said:
From tomorrow, Friday April 4th, 2014, all of us will start to receive Oath Letter / News...

Source: Gut feeling :D
dossip beer's on me if you are right :)

bogazici10

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys,

Every time when I called call center they are giving me different answer now they are telling me "you have to see judge this June" Now I am totally shocked guys what should i do now? please give me Any advice and comments...please share your experiences...

dossip

Jun 10, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bogazici10 said:
hi guys,

Every time when I called call center they are giving me different answer now they are telling me "you have to see judge this June" Now I am totally shocked guys what should i do now? please give me Any advice and comments...please share your experiences...
Hi bogazici, now this is something of a new "statement" from the call center. Can you share more detail on your file,
like what did the interviewer tell you during the interview? and how many travels you have made prior to your application? Was there any thing unusual or missing in your file that you may think could trigger a Judge Review despite your RQ Submission?

bogazici10

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi dossip,

Until yesterday, everything was fine with my file. I traveled a lot because of my job. The interview was great. I got 20/20 and passed and the immigration officer was nice to me. She was ok with my file. And she told me that "I would recommend for the judge. Last three weeks, I called them every two days "my file is fine and just wait for the oath letter" They were telling me until today. During to interview, I brought everything such as driver licence, health card, pr, my current and expired passport and my confirmation of residence paper. after exam, I submitted my finger print request. My pr expired yesterday too.
Office is Scarborough center:

Received: May 10, 2012.

Process application: Oct 25, 2012.

Residence questionnaire: Nov 30, 2012.

Residence questionnaire sent: January 9, 2013.

1st Fingerprint Request: January 24, 2013.

1st Fingerprint sent: February 11, 2013.

Text Exam: February 7, 2014 and passed at st Clair office.

2nd Fingerprint sent: February 11, 2014.

This is my story dossip and if you have any advice please share...

larine

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bogazici10 said:
Hi dossip,

Until yesterday, everything was fine with my file. I traveled a lot because of my job. The interview was great. I got 20/20 and passed and the immigration officer was nice to me. She was ok with my file. And she told me that "I would recommend for the judge. Last three weeks, I called them every two days "my file is fine and just wait for the oath letter" They were telling me until today. During to interview, I brought everything such as driver licence, health card, pr, my current and expired passport and my confirmation of residence paper. after exam, I submitted my finger print request. My pr expired yesterday too.

does the information they provided you is written in your file in the system ?

bogazici10

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I called second time again today. I am so confused now..... They are telling me" your file is fine and just wait oath letter" I can not believe that who is right? or who is lying now?

bangloboy

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bogazici10 said:
Hi guys,

I called second time again today. I am so confused now..... They are telling me" your file is fine and just wait oath letter" I can not believe that who is right? or who is lying now?
To be honest I NEVER called CIC even once! The only thing I ever did was change address which I did online! I don't trust a random call centre agent to look thru files and give me an update. Just hang in there and hope for the best! Good luck

cherrychen514

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
bogazici10 said:
Hi dossip,

If I were you I would ask them "is there any notice in my file shows I have to see judge on june"and see what they say.