+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

Nyork

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
43 months and still waiting!!
File transferred to a mentor for further check. I think next step, file will be transferred to Mr. Harper for further check and then to queen Elizabeth for final decision!!!
I feel with the time it is taking CIC to process our files that we have applied for the citizenship to heaven.
It's not getting frustrating- it's getting ridiculous and disgusting at the same time.

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
freebird3000 said:
i called call center yesterday and today , but the agents asked me to check my status online through CIC website . They did not check my status .

I think ATIP is the best way to get the latest updates.
CIC Call Center agents are lazy, arrogant and stupid. I call them to mess with them just for the heck of it. Love to get them angry and pissed off. I can't even begin to articulate the amount of contempt I have for the conservative government handling of citizenship cases.

ItkExpert

Sep 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do you guys know who is responsible for renewing the background checks. Is it St. Clair or the original local office?

freebird3000

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Nyork said:
File transferred to a mentor for further check. I think next step, file will be transferred to Mr. Harper for further check and then to queen Elizabeth for final decision!!!
I feel with the time it is taking CIC to process our files that we have applied for the citizenship to heaven.
It's not getting frustrating- it's getting ridiculous and disgusting at the same time.

I hear you .
this is getting very ridiculous .

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nyork said:
You need to put your timeline in this thread below. We are monitoring Level 2 cases there. Thanks!
Re: @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I haven't had much luck getting through to the call center. Every time (morning and afternoon) I called the idiotic voice said they're dealing with a huge load of clients and can't direct my call. Has any one else encountered the same problem in the past 72 hours?

milamam

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
Rayan14 said:
I haven't had much luck getting through to the call center. Every time (morning and afternoon) I called the idiotic voice said they're dealing with a huge load of clients and can't direct my call. Has any one else encountered the same problem in the past 72 hours?
I called them on Friday and unfortunately the officer told me if you not passed the 24 months I cannot check it for you...you have to go with online information.. the best time to catch them at 8:15 am... good luck

janoo

May 16, 2014
Best day to call on Wednesday, but now a days the rude reply waiting for you...

when did you call last time ?? when did you apply.

if our reply within the processing time than the straight forward answer wait for
24 months or 36 months.

if processing time passed the main question when you call last time, if you say last
week immediate answer wait for another 6 week and call back etc..

I have send case management query,have call several times, my mp also call
have requested atip report many times, now I have received a reply my security
check up completed and my local office will arrange next step... which will be
brief interview as test not needed. ?? total waiting time 41 months to date...

ALane

Aug 2, 2014
Dear Forum Members:

I posted only a few times in this forum but I followed it very closely since last year. Last week, I received my invitation for Oath Ceremony in Scarborough for June 8th. :)

My Timeline is as follows:

Application: Sep 2012
RQ: 18/06/2013
RQ replied in July 2013
Citizenship test: 07/02/2014
Oath Letter: 25/05/2015

I requested ATIP 7 times since mid-2014. Only the last one that I requested in March this year said that my RQ preliminary assessment was completed and sent for Level 2 decision making. My case was somewhat different from most of you because I was working in Australia. My wife and daughter also got RQ but their files were never sent from Scarborough to St. Claire. They did their citizenship test three months after me (May 2014) and they got their citizenship one month later. So, my assumption was that my file process was delayed because I had moved to Australia. Two months ago I sent the CIC a letter and stated that I would come back on June 1st (today). Also, on a couple of occasions I wrote them a letter and explained my situation with transparency. I think this might have been helpful.

I would like to thank you all for sharing information in this forum and wish the best of luck for those of you who are still waiting for your oath letter. Hopefully, yours would come soon.

Cheers.

BalajiR

Jan 11, 2014
Whitby, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Alane.....congratulations.... I also received my oath inside for the same day morning 10:30AM.

thanks

ALane said:
Dear Forum Members:

I posted only a few times in this forum but I followed it very closely since last year. Last week, I received my invitation for Oath Ceremony in Scarborough for June 8th. :)

RQ replied in July 2013

I requested ATIP 7 times since mid-2014. Only the last one that I requested in March this year said that my RQ preliminary assessment was completed and sent for Level 2 decision making. My case was somewhat different from most of you because I was working in Australia. My wife and daughter also got RQ but their files were never sent from Scarborough to St. Claire. They did their citizenship test three months after me (May 2014) and they got their citizenship one month later. So, my assumption was that my file process was delayed because I had moved to Australia. Two months ago I sent the CIC a letter and stated that I would come back on June 1st (today). Also, on a couple of occasions I wrote them a letter and explained my situation with transparency. I think this might have been helpful.

I would like to thank you all for sharing information in this forum and wish the best of luck for those of you who are still waiting for your oath letter. Hopefully, yours would come soon.

Cheers.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ALane said:
Dear Forum Members:

RQ replied in July 2013

Cheers.
Congrats Alane. Happy for you. Do you know when 2nd level decision was made on your file? I was told by agent that decision is made on my app on May 12th and it is under security refresh, If I knoe your dates I may be able to estimate my oath dare..

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ALane said:
Dear Forum Members:

RQ replied in July 2013

Cheers.
Hi Alane,

Congratulations,

We have a thread for forum members whose files have RQ and are at St Clair with

ATIP showing "RQ case-preliminary review completed; referred to level 2 decision maker for final decision"

File location showing "pilot decision - ready shelf"

can you please check your Atip to see if your status and file location was at anytime exactly as mentioned above, also please check the file we are maintaining for us in my signature below, have added your case details to the file, can you check and inform what needs to be corrected in your timeline to get it right.

Also please take time to visit the thread http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/st-clairrqpreliminary-review-completed-referred-to-level-2-decision-maker-t296213.0.html and post your timeline there.