+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saywisdom said:
Someone has created a spreadsheet for 2 level review, so you can check and/or add your timeline
Thank you for the link. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dHZt-iVtU0eqE-sUlivk2Q46yma96m1tVl09zrxZ-Tw/pubhtml
Mean while ALL Level 2 waiting guys please stay close 8) Any update lets share. Thank you.

longwaitwithrq

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moe... said:
Thank you for the link. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dHZt-iVtU0eqE-sUlivk2Q46yma96m1tVl09zrxZ-Tw/pubhtml
Mean while ALL Level 2 waiting guys please stay close 8) Any update lets share. Thank you.
Exactly thats the reason we have the new thread @ St Clair-RQ-Preliminary review completed, referred to level 2 decision maker, please join us there with your posts !

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
QAI said:
Gentlemen!!

hold fast!!

and I look in my mailbox today and what i see is an oath invitation for June!!!!!!!!

WOOOTT my journey is finally over. best of luck to you all. just be patient and your turn will eventually come!

good luck to you all and this form and hope you guys all make it through!

my prayers with you guys.

Bye for now...
That's a very cute drummer kitten.
Congrats to you.

walrus189

Star Member
Apr 6, 2013
Congratulations...share your time line..

QAI said:
Gentlemen!!

hold fast!!

and I look in my mailbox today and what i see is an oath invitation for June!!!!!!!!

WOOOTT my journey is finally over. best of luck to you all. just be patient and your turn will eventually come!

good luck to you all and this form and hope you guys all make it through!

my prayers with you guys.

Bye for now...

janoo

May 16, 2014
Hi QAI congratulation.... wish you a very happy days a head.

just remember us as well.. awaiting to hear some news since January 2012

41 months. awaiting to hear from CIC..

Lio

Jan 9, 2012
TIME LINE

2014 September 21 Oath Ceremony
2014 August Oath Invitation
2014 July 28, Passed Test at St.Clair
2013 December 13 Applied.

janoo

May 16, 2014
Hi... All seem that all citizenship application applied in 2014 have very smooth sailing
and getting test/oath within a year or less... we 2011/2012/2013 applicant are
still suffering is some one in this world come under our rescue ?? this is happening
in very develop world.

applied jan. 2012 - still waiting 41 months.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Lio said:
TIME LINE

2014 September 21 Oath Ceremony
2014 August Oath Invitation
2014 July 28, Passed Test at St.Clair
2013 December 13 Applied.
Congrats !!!

Alfurais

May 21, 2015
Does ordering an ATIP affect the process of the application? does it somehow move the application forward or it does nothing?

janoo

May 16, 2014
No serious impact may be the officer open the file he had a feeling that you are waiting
for 41 months and move the file fast and feel little sympathy.

freebird3000

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Alfurais said:
Does ordering an ATIP affect the process of the application? does it somehow move the application forward or it does nothing?
ATIP is computerized , and will be generated at the same time you submit the request . There is no officer involved ( at least for electronic notes) however, due to whatever reason , it will be emailed exactly 30 days after it is initiated .

For the physical notes , I assume the officer has to scan all the papers manually. it takes more than 30 days to receive it , and it might delay the processing of your application because the officer has to access your actual documents .

supercarp

Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
freebird3000 said:
ATIP is computerized , and will be generated at the same time you submit the request . There is no officer involved ( at least for electronic notes) however, due to whatever reason , it will be emailed exactly 30 days after it is initiated .

For the physical notes , I assume the officer has to scan all the papers manually. it takes more than 30 days to receive it , and it might delay the processing of your application because the officer has to access your actual documents .
The officer will check and white out any info that is related to security, and send you the report around 30 days after your request. but sometimes, they do miss some info during the checking, so we may see more in the file if lucky.

freebird3000

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
i called call center yesterday and today , but the agents asked me to check my status online through CIC website . They did not check my status .

I think ATIP is the best way to get the latest updates.

janoo

May 16, 2014
If your application is over the processing time, you may file e mail request to

case management centre.

Keep trying you may find some good agents.