+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

mathlete

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Rayan14 said:
There will be an event on March 26th in downtown Toronto. Many cabinet ministers including Chris Alexander and Jason 'Backlog' Kenney will attend. Any one wants to may be go there to picket or protest? I am planning to go to voice my disappointment with the racist, lazy and discriminating CIC minister. Let me know if you're interested to show up and I will share the details of the event.

Let them know politely we're unhappy with how they treat us.
Why do you think he is racist? I'm white and he made me wait 3.5 years for my citizenship application. Let's not go overboard here.

janoo

May 16, 2014
hi : have noted that only 28000 application are pending over 25 months..

one time there was 58,000 application, hope fully situation will be over for us as well.

BalajiR

Jan 11, 2014
Whitby, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
where did you get these numbers from? this is what I'd like to keep watching.........

thanks

janoo said:

one time there was 58,000 application, hope fully situation will be over for us as well.

djoli

Oct 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Where are these numbers coming from? do you work for CIC? :). Seriously? that is impossible, the number is a lot more than that.

janoo said:

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mathlete said:
Why do you think he is racist? I'm white and he made me wait 3.5 years for my citizenship application. Let's not go overboard here.
You must have been unlucky. However 99% of CIC victims are ethnic minorities. It causes me to believe there is some racial prejudice involved.

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
janoo said:

Still too many. It takes 80-81 calendar days in Australia to process a citizenship application. 2-3 years of waiting in Canada is ridiculous IMO.

mathlete

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Rayan14 said:
You must have been unlucky. However 99% of CIC victims are ethnic minorities. It causes me to believe there is some racial prejudice involved.
Where do you get those numbers from?

applicant314

Star Member
Feb 9, 2014
Rayan14 said:
I strongly disagree. For my test only people who received a RQ were invited. There vast majority, me included, were Europeans or Americans and didn't belong to ethnic minorities. So please, stop spreading these rumours about CIC being racist. Even the officers themselves belonged to minorities. There is no ground in your accusation why CIC would be racist. Who would benefit? All immigrants are foreigners after all.
Truth be told, people who accuse CIC of being racist sound more like spoiled children who were able to get everything in their country of origin and are now frustrated by being in the same line as everyone else.

janoo

May 16, 2014
Hi..

if you see what CIC doing to reduce the processing time... there is a figure
28000 showing over 25 months... and pending application inventory reduce from
294 to 249 etc....

RQ are very common but particulary people are migrating from middle have a
majority in number getting RQ...

applicant314

Star Member
Feb 9, 2014
janoo said:
RQ are very common but particulary people are migrating from middle have a
majority in number getting RQ...
Proof?
As I said before, the only sample of RQ recipients I witnessed was a sample of 30 people, who nearly all originated from the US or Europe. The percentage of immigrants belonging to an ethnic minority is just higher overall. That doesn't mean that they are more likely to get a RQ.

mathlete

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
applicant314 said:
Proof?
As I said before, the only sample of RQ recipients I witnessed was a sample of 30 people, who nearly all originated from the US or Europe. The percentage of immigrants belonging to an ethnic minority is just higher overall. That doesn't mean that they are more likely to get a RQ.
Agreed you would have to look proportions and even then their would be other adjustments since most people with terrorist related background come from the middle east you would need to adjust for those applicants.

djoli

Oct 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please stop spreading your nonsense. Do you now work for CIC? Are hereby really proud of their work? How just have no idea what you are talking about. There are so many people including myself that have been waiting for 43 months for no reason and they still have not reviewed my RQ nor my CIT 0520...do you find that normal? We have to call CIC what they are a bunch of incapable lazy workers. It is completely unacceptable that a citizenship application should take of 3 years in. Devant country.

applicant314 said:
Proof?

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Evidently our frustration is overwhelming due to such slow progress in processing. Let's not forget, this country is made up of ONLY immigrants drawn from every country. Some of us just came in & others few generations back, bottom line everyone here is an immigrant.

CIC's policies causing untold miseries to all. Perhaps, lot of factors are influencing CIC's policies, demographic balancing, extra scrutiny due to heighten security and to control number of citizenship grants. Irrespective of factors or reasons, its just unfair to us.

Desperately waiting for almost 4 years without any progress in jobless economy has pushed people over the edge. However, please dont lose the cool, refrain from such arguments & finger pointing. Bear in mind, we are in the same boat on rough seas and not fight. Cheer Up !!!

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
applicant314 said:
I strongly disagree. For my test only people who received a RQ were invited. There vast majority, me included, were Europeans or Americans and didn't belong to ethnic minorities. So please, stop spreading these rumours about CIC being racist. Even the officers themselves belonged to minorities. There is no ground in your accusation why CIC would be racist. Who would benefit? All immigrants are foreigners after all.
Truth be told, people who accuse CIC of being racist sound more like spoiled children who were able to get everything in their country of origin and are now frustrated by being in the same line as everyone else.
First off, You know nothing about me, my life or my hardships so zip your pie hole. Secondly, You really think that legitimate complaints about 38+ months of waiting is the result of a spoiled life? Where is your head? Hopefully not up your rear end.

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mathlete said:
Where do you get those numbers from?
From the number of people I interact with daily who have received baseless RQs. Our only sin is that we aren't seen through the same prism that say a European immigrant is seen through. The CIC as it stands is a racially biased Union run lazy institution.