+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

janoo

May 16, 2014
All who are waiting for file to review by Officer.

My file assigned to the officer on November 12, almost 4 months and today

I call CIC say that the file is stalled and show no progress.

My time line January 2012. and am 61 years old and no need for test..

have contacted MP, Minister, order atip report frequent calling no progress

show.

any one can help me what else I can do now??

reason for RQ middle east back ground and my entire family are canadian citizen.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
janoo said:

show.

reason for RQ middle east back ground and my entire family are canadian citizen.
I'm so sorry to hear about your plight. Probably you are right about your suspicion for getting the RQ, we are just helpless.

I found MP's are unwilling to help, all they do is support the way CIC is handling this pathetic process.

canadiansoon

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
I was requested to provide Notice of Assessments. I just filed my taxes for all previous years so I sent in my T1 Generals. Do you think that is going to be a problem?

janoo

May 16, 2014
within a days you will get the notice of assessment in mail soon.

normally take one week after filing application.

but there is no concern...

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
janoo said:

show.

There will be an event on March 26th in downtown Toronto. Many cabinet ministers including Chris Alexander and Jason 'Backlog' Kenney will attend. Any one wants to may be go there to picket or protest? I am planning to go to voice my disappointment with the racist, lazy and discriminating CIC minister. Let me know if you're interested to show up and I will share the details of the event.

Let them know politely we're unhappy with how they treat us.

BalajiR

Jan 11, 2014
Whitby, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Post the details here and we'll see if its a group protest. I'll try to join the same.

Rayan14 said:
There will be an event on March 26th in downtown Toronto. Many cabinet ministers including Chris Alexander and Jason 'Backlog' Kenney will attend. Any one wants to may be go there to picket or protest? I am planning to go to voice my disappointment with the racist, lazy and discriminating CIC minister. Let me know if you're interested to show up and I will share the details of the event.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
canadiansoon said:
I was requested to provide Notice of Assessments. I just filed my taxes for all previous years so I sent in my T1 Generals. Do you think that is going to be a problem?
I guess it takes max couple of weeks to get it from CRA. Its good idea to keep a copy of all doc's you send it to CIC.

Look like things are moving fast & in the right direction for you, its the last hurdle before you get the oath invitation.

Wish you all the best.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Rayan14 said:

That's good opportunity to express the utter disappointment with CIC & its minister. Please put all the details of the event here as well on other forums for all affected candidates to attend it.

canadiansoon

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Because I am late in filing, it is going to take 1.5 months to get the notice of assessment. I sent them my T1 Generals + name/number of my accountant. Do you think they will accept this or reject it?

Canadiandesi2006 said:
I guess it takes max couple of weeks to get it from CRA. Its good idea to keep a copy of all doc's you send it to CIC.

Look like things are moving fast & in the right direction for you, its the last hurdle before you get the oath invitation.

Wish you all the best.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
canadiansoon said:
Because I am late in filing, it is going to take 1.5 months to get the notice of assessment. I sent them my T1 Generals + name/number of my accountant. Do you think they will accept this or reject it?
I think you can register online your name with CRA & can download all your Assessments. Please contact CRA & explain them the urgency about the Immigration requirement. They are aware of immigration requirement of CRA assessment & can surely help you out.

janoo

May 16, 2014
Hi just to update :

I have query to case management and I got a reply as under "

Our records indicate that on 2014/11/12 your application was assigned to an officer for further
review/analysis. Once the assessment is conducted you will be notified as to the next
stage in the process by the local CIC.

Any one have received such letter earlier, any idea how long it will take , officer
review already 125 pass , am old man and no need for test....

any input will appreciate.

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
janoo said:
Hi just to update :

I have query to case management and I got a reply as under "

Our records indicate that on 2014/11/12 your application was assigned to an officer for further
review/analysis. Once the assessment is conducted you will be notified as to the next
stage in the process by the local CIC.

Any one have received such letter earlier, any idea how long it will take , officer
review already 125 pass , am old man and no need for test....

any input will appreciate.
Considering the time already passed since assigning your file to an officer in Nov 2014, hopefully you can expect good news soon.

Wish you all the best.

torontorian

Jul 26, 2014
canadiansoon said:
Hi,
Call CRA, and explained your situation. They may send you the Tax Assessment Report sooner otherwise it will take more than couple of weeks. I contacted for the same reason, and got the report within 10 business days.

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BalajiR said:
Post the details here and we'll see if its a group protest. I'll try to join the same.
It is just a gala but if dozens of us joined in and ambushed the minister with our polite questions it would be something.

Date: Thursday, March 26th at 8:00pm
Address: 11 Polson St, Toronto, Ont. M5A 1A4