+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<< November 2023 AOR >>>>>

Idontknowmuchh

Star Member
Aug 2, 2023
An update on this: coPR number has now been generated and updated on tracker. Do we know how long does P1 ,P2,eCoPR take from this step? I know it’s a waiting game from here on, but still looking for experiences. Thank you
Hi, are you inland or outland?

Nehal56

Star Member
Nov 22, 2023
Folks, I received this on Dec 29 but no BIL letter
"We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the biometrics payment receipt was received by the responsible office"

S_M_5

Dec 18, 2023
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-11-2023
Med's Request
17-01-2024
Med's Done....
19-01-2024
Passport Req..
19-02-2024
Nov AOR any updates regarding BIL/MEP?
No updates yet.
The average processing time for FSW increased from 5 months to 6 months as per IRCC website yesterday.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I'm Nov 21st.

Tell me when do they send refusal email if there's a refusal?
They'll send you a cancellation email if you missed something within your application before R10 pass(Med pass/BIL).

After R10, they can send an ADR or PFL - none of which are refusal emails. If you fail to satisfy ADR, you get a PFL. If you fail to satisfy PFL, you get a refusal email.

KevWil

Star Member
Dec 22, 2023
They'll send you a cancellation email if you missed something within your application before R10 pass(Med pass/BIL).

After R10, they can send an ADR or PFL - none of which are refusal emails. If you fail to satisfy ADR, you get a PFL. If you fail to satisfy PFL, you get a refusal email.
Thank you very much. I thought mine takes longer because of it's a refusal or rejection

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Thank you very much. I thought mine takes longer because of it's a refusal or rejection
There are a few cases where it took 4 months for them to issue a BIL too. You never know when you are going to get yours or how long it could possibly take. You can file GCMS/CBSA notes to see if you are R10 pass or not after a few weeks. If they show that you are R10 pass, it would be a waiting game.

Arcu

Star Member
Aug 7, 2023
There are a few cases where it took 4 months for them to issue a BIL too. You never know when you are going to get yours or how long it could possibly take. You can file GCMS/CBSA notes to see if you are R10 pass or not after a few weeks. If they show that you are R10 pass, it would be a waiting game.
Could you explain how to do this?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Could you explain how to do this?
Btw, this was the case that I was referring to: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/june-aor-2023-thread.805786/post-10592925

About ordering GCMS notes, there are quite a few threads like these on the forum: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-order-gcms-notes-step-by-step-process.513893/ - this one could be a little odd, but you can find more recent ones here. If you are unable to find one, do ping me, I'll search for one and get back to you.

Nehal56

Star Member
Nov 22, 2023
Folks, I received this on Dec 29 but no BIL letter
"We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the biometrics payment receipt was received by the responsible office"
I called IRCC and they said they will send the letters to the new group shortly. Not sure what they meant but it looks like they send letters on batches. They told me my application is in security stage which will take a while and eligibility passed. Also they said application will be processed within 5 months.
It is clear now that even if they did not request for biometrics, the application is processed and moving on the next phase.