+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<< November 2023 AOR >>>>>

Moji9292

Star Member
Sep 27, 2023
I called IRCC and they said they will send the letters to the new group shortly. Not sure what they meant but it looks like they send letters on batches. They told me my application is in security stage which will take a while and eligibility passed. Also they said application will be processed within 5 months.
It is clear now that even if they did not request for biometrics, the application is processed and moving on the next phase.
I received the email that my payment added to my account but no update in GC..I hope most of us get BIL/MED based on your call and their words.

KevWil

Star Member
Dec 22, 2023
I called IRCC and they said they will send the letters to the new group shortly. Not sure what they meant but it looks like they send letters on batches. They told me my application is in security stage which will take a while and eligibility passed. Also they said application will be processed within 5 months.
It is clear now that even if they did not request for biometrics, the application is processed and moving on the next phase.
What's is your AOR date?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Either they are improving internal communication and providing better info to IRCC call center agents, or the agent went off-script. If it is former, it will be a big leap. Marc Miller also said improving application visibility is an important goal for IRCC in 2024 so likely to be former.

Kalies

Feb 17, 2020
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
19-11-2023
PNP Inland
AOR - Nov 19
Biometric paid - Dec 18
I didn't get any confirmation saying that payment is added to account. I called them today and they told eligibility passed but they haven't received webform for payment and it will take few weeks for them to get it, not sure why.

Kysela

Dec 4, 2023
PNP Inland
AOR - Nov 19
Biometric paid - Dec 18
I didn't get any confirmation saying that payment is added to account. I called them today and they told eligibility passed but they haven't received webform for payment and it will take few weeks for them to get it, not sure why.
at what do we have to call to ask them and at what time do u think it the best to call?

Kalies

Feb 17, 2020
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
19-11-2023
at what do we have to call to ask them and at what time do u think it the best to call?
+1-888-242-2100 - This is the number. Not sure on working hours. I called around 12pm and there was a wait time of around 20 mins

Kysela

Dec 4, 2023
+1-888-242-2100 - This is the number. Not sure on working hours. I called around 12pm and there was a wait time of around 20 mins
do they need any application no or something else as i don't have the access my agent has

Kalies

Feb 17, 2020
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
19-11-2023
do they need any application no or something else as i don't have the access my agent has
yes, you will need application number and they ask a few security questions like dob. I think agents can also call but not sure

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
PNP Inland
AOR - Nov 19
Biometric paid - Dec 18
It’s good to know other aspects of the application are progressing even while waiting for MEP/BIL. Too early to tell but looks like they are trying to process applications in record speed. This month will have lots of November OAR getting DM.