+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<< November 2023 AOR >>>>>

mac13

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
Has anyone used old medical report from work or study permit for PR and that got approved?

Arcu

Star Member
Aug 7, 2023
What does my status mean? Somehow I cant link my application number with my UCI (that I've got from a cancelled application)

Review of eligibility :
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • Not applicable.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
What does my status mean? Somehow I cant link my application number with my UCI (that I've got from a cancelled application)

Review of eligibility :
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • Not applicable.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Those are pretty much generic statuses on GCKey. Once you are medicals pass, medical status changes to pass, and once your biometrics are linked, biometrics would change to complete. After that GCKey usually become unhelpful in tracking your status. An exception is when you see "Final decision" in GCkey(which means you are likely to receive Portal/PPR/RFV email within a week or so).

Arcu

Star Member
Aug 7, 2023
Those are pretty much generic statuses on GCKey. Once you are medicals pass, medical status changes to pass, and once your biometrics are linked, biometrics would change to complete. After that GCKey usually become unhelpful in tracking your status. An exception is when you see "Final decision" in GCkey(which means you are likely to receive Portal/PPR/RFV email within a week or so).
I could enter tracker for my previous application and in that one medical and background were already marked as completed. This application is supposed so be linked to the previous one, so i dont get maybe they haven't even started.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
I could enter tracker for my previous application and in that one medical and background were already marked as completed. This application is supposed so be linked to the previous one, so i dont get maybe they haven't even started.
Correct, you can’t create tracker until you get MEP/BIL even if you have UCI from previous application. I (my brother actually) had created the tracker earlier this year for his TRV. When he got MEP/BIL, it took about a week for his PR application to appear in the tracker. So now we can see 2 applications.
Please be patient…MEP/BIL will come

daspriya

Apr 28, 2022
AOR 4 Nov
Submitted Biometrics on 22 December
In GC key ,eligibility and bgc is in progress
Today in GC key portal there is an update saying Final decision -January 2 however Application in progress.
Whereas in the application tracker BGC is progress and eligibility not started. Does the update in GC key mean something?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
AOR 4 Nov
Today in GC key portal there is an update saying Final decision -January 2 however Application in progress.
Whereas in the application tracker BGC is progress and eligibility not started. Does the update in GC key mean something?
Final decision in GCKey = application approved! Expect an email either this week or next(that's what we observed so far with "Final decision" showing up in GCKey).

Best of luck!

Reactions: LeilaOzawz

daspriya

Apr 28, 2022
Final decision in GCKey = application approved! Expect an email either this week or next(that's what we observed so far with "Final decision" showing up in GCKey).

Best of luck!
Thank you. This is a relief. Do we know what is the timeline from final decision to P1 to P2 to eCopr. My PVO is Sydney.

Reactions: charliewan

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
AOR 4 Nov
This is absolutely amazing. That update definitely mean something! You should receive the portal email soon.

Reactions: daspriya

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Thank you. This is a relief. Do we know what is the timeline from final decision to P1 to P2 to eCopr. My PVO is Sydney.
Pretty sure there was a specific thread for Sydney and portal timelines. But here's a general thread(but massive) that you can dig into: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pr-confirmation-portal-timelines.734183/page-815

At this point of your application(post R10 stage), no one can make a final decision on your application that's negative, at best they can issue you an ADR or send you a PFL - neither of those are final decisions. So whenever Final decision appears, it is almost always positive.

Reactions: daspriya

daspriya

Apr 28, 2022
AOR 4 Nov
An update on this: coPR number has now been generated and updated on tracker. Do we know how long does P1 ,P2,eCoPR take from this step? I know it’s a waiting game from here on, but still looking for experiences. Thank you