Physical Presence Days: 1151
Application: Single
Application sent: Nov 5
Delivered: Nov 9
AOR: Jan 5

Reactions: SAKARUN

Gal1144

Jan 5, 2023
Hello, applied both for me and my spouse, Paper application, Delivered Nov 10th and today I got AOR but nothing for my spouse. Is this normal? Did somebody experience the same thing?

We submitted same documents except for him I included a PCC from a country he lived before coming to Canada. I hope we will be processed at the same time, I would rather wait for his application than mine would be processed first :(

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Hello, applied both for me and my spouse, Paper application, Delivered Nov 10th and today I got AOR but nothing for my spouse. Is this normal? Did somebody experience the same thing?

We submitted same documents except for him I included a PCC from a country he lived before coming to Canada. I hope we will be processed at the same time, I would rather wait for his application than mine would be processed first :(
If one person in a group (mailed in same envelope | or online group) receives AOR all persons will receive AOR. Keep an eye out in the spam and deleted emails directory for emails coming from 'cic.gc.ca'

Reactions: Gal1144

sankarrx

Dec 14, 2014
Hi all,
I received
  1. INVITATION TO AN INTERVIEW WITH A CITIZENSHIP OFFICIAL AND VERIFICATION OF IDENTITY/DOCUMENTS
  2. Submit "scanned copies or photos of all passport(s) and travel document(s) pages held during your eligibility period are required"
  3. CONSENT FOR USE OF MICROSOFT TEAMS TO ASSESS A CITIZENSHIP APPLICATION.
Please suggest what to expect.
Thank you

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Hi all,
I received
  1. INVITATION TO AN INTERVIEW WITH A CITIZENSHIP OFFICIAL AND VERIFICATION OF IDENTITY/DOCUMENTS
  2. Submit "scanned copies or photos of all passport(s) and travel document(s) pages held during your eligibility period are required"
  3. CONSENT FOR USE OF MICROSOFT TEAMS TO ASSESS A CITIZENSHIP APPLICATION.
Please suggest what to expect.
Thank you
See here:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/citizenship-interview.760842/
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/citizenship-interview.729232/
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/citizenship-interview.750772/#post-9835361
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/citizenship-interview.750772/#post-9896875

Reactions: Alfredshi53

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
coming back to my previous question

just wondering if anyone know this answer.

"Can i submit the same application form with adding the requested documents" or should I print a new one
Acording what i remember from the guide You can send back the old package if the new delivery date is not more than 60 or 90 days after the first delivery date. Please have a look at that section they explained about the resones they will send back an application. One of them is about the difference between signatures and the delivery date.

Gal1144

Jan 5, 2023
If one person in a group (mailed in same envelope | or online group) receives AOR all persons will receive AOR. Keep an eye out in the spam and deleted emails directory for emails coming from 'cic.gc.ca'
You were right! He got the AOR 16hours after I got mine! Thank you so much for the insight!

selpri12

Sep 28, 2014
Updated status

Type: Online application/Paper application : Paper
Physical Presence Days: 1710
Application: Single/Family(number of family members) : Family (1 adult 1 minor)
Application sent: Nov 02, 2022
Delivered: Nov 7, 2022
AOR: Jan 04, 2022
In Progress : Jan 06, 2022

shivank211085

Apr 18, 2017
Hi All, below is my status

Type: Online application/Paper application : Paper
Physical Presence Days: 1710
Application: Single/Family(number of family members) : Family (2 adult)
Application sent: Nov 04, 2022
Delivered: Nov 9, 2022
AOR: NA
In Progress :

I have still not received the AOR, is there anyone in similar boat, usually when can i expect the AOR email?

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
I wouldn't worry as much as they are still giving people who received in the week of Nov 8, it will be coming soon for you

Robin1812

Feb 11, 2019
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1119
Application: Single
Application sent: Nov 02, 2022
Delivered: Nov 14, 2022
AOR: Jan 09, 2023

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
Anyone here received AOR when there citizenship application was diverted to New Waterford office?
Our application was delivered to New Waterford instead of Sydney on Nov 9th and no AOR yet when I can see people after Nov 9th delivery getting AOR.

• Sad
Reactions: Jalalcananda

harmeet147

Star Member
Dec 10, 2018
I'm getting the below error when I try to register for the tracker:

Correct these errors:
Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

Any help/ context is appreciated. My AOR date is Jan 5.

harmeet147

Star Member
Dec 10, 2018
I'm getting the below error when I try to register for the tracker:

Correct these errors:
Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

Any help/ context is appreciated. My AOR date is Jan 5.

I managed to figure the issue. I was using hyphens " - " in the UCI. Took them out and the above error got resolved.

Last edited: